Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 11:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Multiclient question

Discussion on Multiclient question within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Multiclient question

Well I've been wanting to use multiclient to plvl some alts independently since asking for people to log on chars is a drag. However I'm curious as how Joymax takes multiclients and if they ban from using them, or potentially. Don't want any of me chars being banned for something silly. =P

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Question] multiclient
01/02/2011 - Shaiya - 1 Replies
Just a Quick Question, when multi clienting is it important to have two accounts or can it be done with one account? thanks
Multiclient Question
10/28/2009 - Conquer Online 2 - 3 Replies
Back when the mounts first came out i recall a lot of ppl getting botjailed for multiclienting and it had something to do with tq checking your conquer.exe, is this still happening or is it safe to use multiclients?
A Multiclient question
06/10/2009 - Silkroad Online - 2 Replies
Hello all.. forgive me for the noob question. I recently f***ed my Graphics Card up and i cannot run sroking on my new one.. or im doing something wrong i don't know. I wanted to ask if theres any programs that simply just allow me to multi client? I dont need any auto login.. training place.. anything like a bot.. just the ability to multi client. If anybody knows a tool.. or can create something simple then please get back to this thread with details and a simple guide or anytihng...
Multiclient Question.
12/08/2007 - Silkroad Online - 3 Replies
If I use Multiclient can i log on, on 1 account with 2 different chars at the same time.? And where can i find a working multiclient.?
question about multiclient
01/20/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 7 Replies
hey i got a little question about multiclient, before the new patch multiclient worked and now it doesnt so i came back and downloaded a new one, now i get a error: msg error (dont know the exact discription) could anyone help me and tell me how to solve this problem, it really stinks:/ :cry: