Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 23:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

FIGHT BACK.. AGAINST JOYMAX

Discussion on FIGHT BACK.. AGAINST JOYMAX within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 06/01/2008, 22:21   #31

elite*gold: 0
Look at the expiration date for the petition.
Old 06/01/2008, 22:45   #32

And i say that most of the statements u have pleaced in this stuppid or even childish petition is untrue. They gonna ignore you...

1st You can contact them, you can even visit them if you want. Coz is not JM site.
2nd You can login without premium, but it takes much too long.
3rd You gave no demands, oh sorry you said you want them to do something lol. They do something. In fact we all know they want us to see they do anything but what we all know is that this anything is not enough.
4th You said they require some personal data while registration... I dunno why but those are your words.
5th Why the kcuf you used ENLARGED words? And unoffi language xDDD They are going to treat you as another bored child, and you know what? They will be right. Coz whole this petition doesnt make any sense. And I think that you are doing it more to feed your own vanity than for 'our good'.
Old 06/02/2008, 11:02   #33

Quote:
Originally Posted by b3rs View Post
And i say that most of the statements u have pleaced in this stuppid or even childish petition is untrue. They gonna ignore you...

1st You can contact them, you can even visit them if you want. Coz is not JM site.
2nd You can login without premium, but it takes much too long.
3rd You gave no demands, oh sorry you said you want them to do something lol. They do something. In fact we all know they want us to see they do anything but what we all know is that this anything is not enough.
4th You said they require some personal data while registration... I dunno why but those are your words.
5th Why the kcuf you used ENLARGED words? And unoffi language xDDD They are going to treat you as another bored child, and you know what? They will be right. Coz whole this petition doesnt make any sense. And I think that you are doing it more to feed your own vanity than for 'our good'.
1st of all i`m not a child
2nd of all i know the law better than you
3rd of all if ppl will fight back against joymax, trust me, if at least 50% will fight back u will see a change, tell me how joymax is going to make money without products buyed with silk, how is going power level company and joymax either make money if none will buy gold and how is goin isro and Tbot company make money and softmod to if none will buy bots?
isn`t rite that i`m a bored child? that speaks a lot of shit, but his shit if had been taken just a little in another light, joymax now did not manipulate, well what can u ask from kids like u.
today 1 guy say .. i don`t wanna fight back against them, is usless, we don`t have ppl to fight, tomorrow another 1, and list continues, i wonder if ... those ppl that say this, will join, 1 by 1, isn`t that soon will be enough to be a hard punch in joymax`s face? .. i wonder.... wonder .. wonder...
Old 06/02/2008, 11:08   #34

Go play cabal..
it has much less trouble that Silkroad..
you MUST not buy anything..

its a nice game
Old 06/02/2008, 11:10   #35

ill fight... Joymax is ****,, the game is cool but joymax is ****
Old 06/02/2008, 11:48   #36

Well its no hope to fight against Joymax. They do care about CSRO KSRO VSRO and all bt nothing aboutISRO they earn a lot of money from ISRO so money rulzz. At one time i got ****** off to and spammed the silroadonline comunity bt aahh it was no use. And its no use to do anything. And they have banned accounts(bot punish list) who never used a bot or any programs. So they do whatever they want. Live with that :P
Old 06/02/2008, 11:56   #37

Oh and i rather pay for Age of connan the joymax
Old 06/02/2008, 12:17   #38

Zuahahaha. Man! Wake up. 1st of all maybe ure not a child but u are v childish. You live in ur own world man. You cant win this 'war' as you call it. You could rise against USA as wall with the same result. Yuor petition have 692 votes and you need, sad news, 140 954 votes to reach 51%! And you have less than 1 month for that. And if you want to blame anyone for YMs 'crimes against costumers' you should blame all players. Coz YM employs 140 persons who have to support not onely all Silkroads but also other games and YM company itself. So i dont think they cant handle that much. And its not their fault that SRO became so popular. So imo the best thing they could do is to limmit registration and keep on banning. But obviously they wont do this. Ofcourse u might have demanded more real goals, such as employ more GMs, make them work in real time, develop consumer support (or whatever it is called) nad many other things. But what you want them to do is 'to do something' lol. If i were in their shoes id bann u, it would be something, wouldnt it? And yes maybe u know the law better (and i doupt that coz u just cant accuse one of doin sth if do not have any proof !!!) but you dont seem to know what ppl take serious.
Old 06/02/2008, 18:57   #39

you can't stop ppl buying silks
most of all the silkroad players buy many silks every month and they are too addicted, they won't stop buying silk.

peace
Old 06/02/2008, 20:13   #40

elite*gold: 115
Received Thanks: 12,344
I can only agree to the ppl who said he acts very childish.
Reminds me of a thread of some kid in a German SRO forum a longer while ago. He wrote something like "My dad is going to be in Korea for a few weeks. I'm gonna ask him if he can go to Joymax and tell them about bots".

You can never stop the community from buying silk/gold.
I thought that's obvious.

I still don't get the point of this thread.
Old 06/02/2008, 20:31   #41

Why all of u guys think we cannot stop ppl buying silks? Well, if they realize that Joymax is making **** of them, they WILL stop buying silks, they will even stop playing Silkroad. Well, the biggest proof is: im now at hyongwhatever ghost spot, i can see about 10+ bots, just from place where im standing, with no need to move my *** around... Now tell me, wtf is that? If some legit player wants to get some experience on that monsters, what he should do? Running on the same fukin spot and ksing one fukin mob with another 10 bots? And wtf will give him premium time? Nothing, cuz he even cant find a free mob to kill and get 0.01% for it.
Old 06/02/2008, 23:05   #42

Lol so what? You cant stop something that can roll without you^^
Old 06/04/2008, 06:09   #43

The creators of this game holds no responsibility to the user due to it being a global game. no one law may be used against them. further more sro is a free game with payable options. they do not have to do anything they do not wish to do. please remember that.
Old 06/04/2008, 08:34   #44

HEHe people are to nredy to stop "playin'" silkroad+ they are all suing bots!!!!
Old 06/04/2008, 20:58   #45

@alessyo

here is my little suggestion for your little war with joymax...

- investigate who is the internet provider of joymax in their san francisco office
- after you have known their ip provider, go immediately to your nearest bank and withdraw all your money.
- after withdrawing all your money, proceed to the us securities exchange and buy the majority stocks of the ip provider of joymax with your money.
- after buying the majority stocks of the ip provider which will make you the owner of the ip provider, cancel the internet subscription of joymax which will disable their operation for a long time.

that is only one way for winning your war against joymax...