Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 00:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

What does phy. reinforce and mag. reinforce mean on an item?

Discussion on What does phy. reinforce and mag. reinforce mean on an item? within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
What does phy. reinforce and mag. reinforce mean on an item?

what do those things mean?
do they mean the same thing on both armor and weapon?
thanking anyone who gives a good answer =)
Old 05/08/2008, 09:07   #2

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,326
• Phy. Reinforce: The higher the percent of phy. reinforce the better the physical damage will increase after a successful alchemy/enchant
• Mag. Reinforce: The higher the percent of mag. reinforce the better the magical damage will increase after a successful alchemy/enchant
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/09/2008, 18:16   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eckoro View Post
• Phy. Reinforce: The higher the percent of phy. reinforce the better the physical damage will increase after a successful alchemy/enchant
• Mag. Reinforce: The higher the percent of mag. reinforce the better the magical damage will increase after a successful alchemy/enchant
i guess u got this from mmosite, but its incorrect. U can try it ureself when u add some mag/phy reinforce on a weapon and look at the phy/mag at ure character info. U will have a higher mag/phy damage with a higher mag/phy reinforce value.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/09/2008, 22:09   #4

wrong..for me,yes for me, I think phy and mag reinforce means hp/mp recovery speed. it doesnt link to dmg nor alchemy, just the speed of your hp and mp recovery time,without pot.
Old 05/10/2008, 15:26   #5

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,326
Quote:
Originally Posted by frankN1990 View Post
i guess u got this from mmosite, but its incorrect. U can try it ureself when u add some mag/phy reinforce on a weapon and look at the phy/mag at ure character info. U will have a higher mag/phy damage with a higher mag/phy reinforce value.
I have always generally thought it was that anyway, they should add stuff like that on Silkroad Website.
Old 05/11/2008, 22:19   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by zerodegree1 View Post
wrong..for me,yes for me, I think phy and mag reinforce means hp/mp recovery speed. it doesnt link to dmg nor alchemy, just the speed of your hp and mp recovery time,without pot.
Omg yeah glad its just in your head and not reality, some people think the world is still flat just because they haven't seen it with their own eyes anyway enough flamed.

The amount of STR your char has does increase the hp your char will receive with each hp pot (same goes for INT and mp)

Lets try to explain this step by step.

1 output damage or better said damage done at a certain level with your char is calculated with a formula ( Death2all knows that formula i will try to look it up)
He wasn't only strong due to his full sosun but also due to the knowledge of this formula

2 things that effect damage are
- the int and str total on your char
- mag and phy attack on your weapon
- mag and phy reinforce of your weapon.
- level of your skills

attack rating is the chance you will hit on your highest damage so not the actual damage (the higher attack rating the more you will hit at your top damage)

Parry does exact other way around as in the higher your parry the more chance people will hit you with their lowest damage
Thanks
2 Users
Old 05/13/2008, 21:15   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by henkdemol View Post
Omg yeah glad its just in your head and not reality, some people think the world is still flat just because they haven't seen it with their own eyes anyway enough flamed.

The amount of STR your char has does increase the hp your char will receive with each hp pot (same goes for INT and mp)

Lets try to explain this step by step.

1 output damage or better said damage done at a certain level with your char is calculated with a formula ( Death2all knows that formula i will try to look it up)
He wasn't only strong due to his full sosun but also due to the knowledge of this formula

2 things that effect damage are
- the int and str total on your char
- mag and phy attack on your weapon
- mag and phy reinforce of your weapon.
- level of your skills

attack rating is the chance you will hit on your highest damage so not the actual damage (the higher attack rating the more you will hit at your top damage)

Parry does exact other way around as in the higher your parry the more chance people will hit you with their lowest damage

Thats how it is, always was and how i tested it long ago with many weapons of the same kind. I only changed some specs.

But i still dont know what effect that Phy & Mag Reeinforce on Armor and Shield has xD
Old 05/13/2008, 22:33   #8

@SpriGgy

Does the same as on weapon but on the defense part.
for example for phy only attack (euro warrior for example, since most china do use imbue it will make it harder to explain)

Phy enemy.
your defense against him will be calculated by the amount of STR your char has (on gear and in stats...TOTAL str) combined with phy defense and phy reinforce

reason why basically EVERY WEAPONMASTERY using chinese should go hybrid is because of the advantages they get in both defense and offense while euro only will get advantage in defense but big disadvantage in offense ( euro weapons have only 1 attack...phy OR mag) that is why people should try to avoid going hybrid on euro but go hybrid on chinese, also explains why Euro weapons are so powerfull ( all their damage is focussed on either mag OR phy) while china need to find a good way to mix their imbue, skill levels, weaponstats and charstats while euro its weaponstats charstats and skill level only.

Will try to get the screenshot or the forum topic with the exact damage calculation might help some of you real math freaks out there :P
Thanks
2 Users
Old 11/14/2009, 15:41   #9

wheres the calculation?
Old 11/14/2009, 15:49   #10

1. This topic is real old..
2. Good luck finding the calculations.. It was findable on Google about a year ago.
Closed Thread