Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 14:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

EMERGENCY!!!!!! Need help downloading isro full client!!!!

Discussion on EMERGENCY!!!!!! Need help downloading isro full client!!!! within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation EMERGENCY!!!!!! Need help downloading isro full client!!!!

i am having trouble downloadin sro from the official page..its taking ages to download..cab anyone post a link wher i can download the full client fast? thanks
Old 07/08/2011, 22:02   #2

elite*gold: 0
EMERGENCY!!!! ?? lol
anyways you can download it via torrent..go search extratorrent you will find it

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Who finished downloading GCPH Season 3 client?
05/22/2010 - Grand Chase Philippines - 27 Replies
If this is illegal, pls. lock this. So, Who finished downloading GCPH Season 3 client? Can you split it in parts, upload it in the internet and PM me the Download Link. Because downloading 1GB will surely take time.
list of foreign games , help for downloading client
02/24/2010 - General Gaming Discussion - 0 Replies
wonderful if someone can find URL of clients for some of these games ? http://gillianseed.free.fr/games-pic.html
[Question]How 2 connect a server w/o downloading client?
09/05/2009 - Dekaron Private Server - 2 Replies
I downloaded EliteDekaron client and it took me like 5 hours.. i played it and the server was pretty good but then i saw few of u guys here were playing fusion, eternia, and extreme and i read some good comments about these server so i wanna try it too. Bcoz of my slow connection here, so my question is how to connect to those servers without downloading their client? IP? or how? and which file to edit? or use .bat to connect? or....? i'm totally lost.
Can i Play HeavensGate w/o downloading the client?
06/14/2009 - Private Server - 9 Replies
i see people posting shares in the forums... i have a client but not heavensgate.. i thought that i can put the shares there and play... but when i click on the launcher it is still the older one.... is there any way that someone can help me? well i admit im noob at this bec. im desperate to play... almost 3 days since i tried reading and reading post... someone help me pls! :)
erorr w/ downloading the ECSRO client
04/10/2009 - SRO Private Server - 2 Replies
ok so when i dl the thing from filefront i save it to my desktop then when it gets done dling i double click it >.> and then it installs and in the end it says could not create file C:\Program Files\MHTC\dbghelp.dll and then after i do all that ...nuthing else pops up so i double click the srogame.191 on my desktop again and it brings me right back to installing..... any help? -.-