Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 18:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

auto potions

Discussion on auto potions within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
auto potions

agbot is great.. but still dosent have atuo pot function... and now i cant AFK becose autorecovery in silk can use only 50 hp potions and 50 mp... so mayby somone know a other auto pot bot ?
Old 03/30/2008, 00:50   #2

hell no
the autopotting uses more than only 50 hp pots...after it used the first 50's it uses the next 50 automatically
same with the mppots
Old 03/30/2008, 01:27   #3

yup personally i think bot auto pots are jsut for it u run out of pots and die it will jsut use them instead of having to hotkey htem(just a fallback precation)

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Use 5 CP Potions at once
11/23/2011 - Lin2 Guides & Templates - 19 Replies
1) Get lot of Greater CP Pots (100 have been enough/max. for my Soultaker). 2) Place the CP pots in a shortbar-slot you don't need. 3) Create an ingame-macro and pull the CP pot symbol in 5 of the empty slots in macro-creating menue. -5 * 200 CP = 1000 CP (enough for my Soultaker :D ) - You also can place there more/less, but avoid using too many CP pots, so you don't have to carry/buy too many of them.
CP potions
04/18/2011 - Lineage 2 - 4 Replies
hi, i need a program to spam cp potions working in gracia part 2 l2j server. ty very much
[BOT] Auto -Pickup, -Fertigkeiten, -Potions etc. by xaqua
11/18/2009 - Metin2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros - 4 Replies
Hallo zusammen^^ hiermit veröffentliche Ich nun meinen ersten Bot den Ich selbst mit ein bisschen Hilfe von den Proofis gemacht habe. Folgende Funktionen hat der Bot: - Auto Pickup - Auto Potion - Auto Fertigkeiten - Auto Hit