Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 04:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Discussion about warrior build

Discussion on Discussion about warrior build within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

View Poll Results: Which build of these you prefer
Warrior 2h/ Cleric 8 72.73%
Warrior 1h+axe or with out axe/Warlock 3 27.27%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll

Old   #1

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,303
Discussion about warrior build

Well, My friend here is confused about what build he goes...

1)Warrior 2h/Cleric
2)Warrior 1h+axe/warlock

I prefer the first...but he just...can't know.

Discuss please showing the reason.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/04/2011, 00:30   #2

elite*gold: 0
I think warrior 2h/cleric better than others
Old 06/04/2011, 02:22   #3

Warlock is a win against every Chn.
Adds 2 stunns for when fighting Holy Spell ( Euro's ), but still hard to kill a well trained Rogue or Warrior/Cleric ( Ofcourse it's not impossible, just a hard task ).
Suggest he'd use Grains for pvp ( Actually would use those for Warrior/Cleric aswell, but most people don't ), would make it a bit more expensive to play tho.
Do learn Axe skills for their Stuns and Bleed.
Won't be easy to play when you just start it. Practice makes perfect!

Cleric is more all rounded. Keep spamming heal. So if he wants the easy way out, go Cleric, since you can't really suck at the Warrior/Cleric build...

If you want a real challenge go /Rogue. Just make sure you dont have any kind of lag..
Thanks
2 Users
Old 06/04/2011, 15:20   #4

Received Thanks: 1,303
Yeah Int chinese hybrids are screwed infront of the Warlocks...
Old 06/04/2011, 15:27   #5

elite*gold: 0
I go for 2h/cleric but i just really like 1h/warlock build