Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 22:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Tbot & MultiClient Question..

Discussion on Tbot & MultiClient Question.. within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Tbot & MultiClient Question..

Well im currently trying to figure out why my Bot is crashing on me while i use Multiclient... I can run both clients perfectly fine, but soon as i start botting (im trying to plvl my other char) my Silkroad freezes (the main one) i alt+tab to the other client and i see myself running around in circles not doing anything but gettin hit... also noticed the pots were off so it would die..

Currently using

Tbot

&

Testertrone?? i think thats what it is called..

any help would be greatful thx u.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
TBOT MULTICLIENT?
04/05/2009 - Silkroad Online - 0 Replies
Okey Guys I want to know how I can do a multiclient with tbot? Since I want to powerfarm my lower level char with my higher level char. But for this I need my higher level char logged on with Tbot And my other char can be logged on without a bot. So any1 knows how to do that? PS: Bot first than loader doesnt work.. gives me the error of user is already logged on (even when I am using a different login account)
WT : Multiclient for Tbot (no cracked)
11/15/2008 - Silkroad Online - 3 Replies
Any know some Multiclient for Tbot , or any tool that do this maybe someone want to teach how do a multiclient with SRO_client.exe Thx for answer
Multiclient with Tbot + Crack
10/24/2007 - SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 9 Replies
"Removed" Some serious shit's going on here.
tbot 919, serverlist and multiclient
10/07/2007 - SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 2 Replies
TBOT > that u know what do ^^ MULTICLIENT > to open 2 or more silkroads SERVERLIST > to see real server status WWW.TURBOBOT.CJB.NET
Zoomhack and multiclient for Tbot
08/20/2007 - SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 18 Replies
i have the new client witch includet zoomhack and multiclient, works only with Tbot http://rapidshare.com/files/49924861/sro_client.e xe.html