Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 18:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

search ong farming 24/7 in tigris :)

Discussion on search ong farming 24/7 in tigris :) within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
search ong farming 24/7 in tigris :)

hey i am interested in ong farming in tigris
Old 04/14/2011, 01:07   #2

elite*gold: 0
make a global maybe someone pm you

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WOW HAND Leveling/WOW Honor Farming/WOW Gear Farming/WOW Gold--->>>TWV SELLER!
03/29/2012 - World of Warcraft Trading - 281 Replies
Greetings elitepvpers community and alll people here, Thanks for your long-term support , we really appreciate that! And we do have done a lot of efforts to improve our service quality in the past , we know what's the most important factor if we wanna keep the service as good as always, that is, to be up-to-date! The following packages are somewhat hot ones, please visit our site for more packages, thanks WOW EU&US HAND Leveling Packages: RAF 1-60 Package Send a Free 1-60
WTB LVL 16 SOS BOW FOR SP FARMING [TIGRIS]
03/14/2011 - Silkroad Online Trading - 0 Replies
Well the title says it
Search Free Plvl on Tigris [Im from Germany]
12/19/2010 - Silkroad Online - 1 Replies
Well, i decieded to try a new start on Tigris and for now i search there free plvl cuz i want to try not to give out any money on this server.I like to trade very much so i also would like to join a trader/hunter guild,so we can make 5* trades,cuz im still under lvl 40 (Im Lv20 now^^).So well give me a Pm :)
Search free farming on any isro server...have bot to share
04/14/2010 - Silkroad Online - 7 Replies
Hello..I want to start isro on a new server and i have a sbot account for share..so not a really sbot account there is a new bot same as sbot and u can register u and its free unti the 20 of april 2010 after that it will cost but only 3€/month or something like that..When someone is there who can take me for free..so pls pm me...any server..ty
Search Server with Farming pt
11/15/2009 - Silkroad Online - 5 Replies
My friends and i want to start on a new server.first we want to find a server where we may could get a bit farming.we have silks so we can buy prem etc.. We are from germany..:mofo: