Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 21:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Hunter Trade + Speciality Goods Box

Discussion on Hunter Trade + Speciality Goods Box within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 2
Hunter Trade + Speciality Goods Box

How can i make Trades as a hunter or buy goods for trading?

And what are Speciality Goods Boxes and for what are they used?
Old 03/17/2011, 11:20   #2

elite*gold: 0
Good question. I have no idea and would like to know the benefits of being a hunter vs a theif. I have a full str fire/force chn bow so I'll be pretty awesome at jobbing. I just have no idea which job is more fun and will get me the most loot. XD
Old 03/17/2011, 16:41   #3

Speciality Goods Box is dropped from monster.
You need to skill the Sack in you Job skill tree
Then you can start a trade
Old 03/18/2011, 13:39   #4

Simply look yt this vid
and wait for part 2
Old 03/18/2011, 13:58   #5

u'll need them to get Black Stones ( Thiefs) and Blue Stones(Hunter) and u'll also get a ticket , u can exchange the ticket at the magic pop guy , after u've exchanged it u'll get somekind of a book for Acc's , Wep's or Set items (U've to craft those items).
And u'll also need shining stones(Lowest, Low, Medium ,High, Highest) , u've to craft them with Blue&Black stones.But well , those Job weapons sux badly , crafted a lvl50 wep ... 30~45dmg or smt like that -.-

Well , maybe iam gonna do a guide about it >_> , but it's quite simple
Old 03/18/2011, 21:37   #6

elite*gold: 2
U know what i do with these thing?
Ignore them!!!
Way to complicated.
They should bringt the old simple job system back and everything would be fine

« sp gap ? | RIBOT »