Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 06:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[FIX] SJSRO Resolution Fix

Discussion on [FIX] SJSRO Resolution Fix within the SRO Guides & Templates forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[FIX] SJSRO Resolution Fix

This is the Resolution Fix for SJSRO
It fixes the problem what happens in the Login window
It's just the ecsro patch but i renamed to resolution fix
because it fixes it :P
and it's a original file from the sjsro downloads site.

1.Download the fix from the site below
2.Run the fix and locate it to your sjsro folder
(default: C:/Program Files/bogmaerke/Silkroad/Setting)
3.Let it patch.
4.DONE!

Link:

Forum Name: Makkelijk123
SJSRO Name: DarkMagic35

Thanks
Thanks
3 Users
Old 02/13/2011, 17:11   #2

elite*gold: 0
Thank you , it helped alot ^^

Similar Threads Similar Threads
SjSro Resolution Problem
07/07/2010 - SRO Private Server - 11 Replies
I used the search function, but nothing really helped me. I tried to delete Setting folder in ECsro directory, but there is no and if i create one nothing changes, ofc i tried options, nothing helps... can anybody please explain how to solve this? thanks in advance Edit: I already reinstalled everything, nothing works =(( please help :(
SJSRO Resolution Problem!!
04/08/2010 - SRO Private Server - 2 Replies
Hey all, I recently got the sjsro client and what not on my desktop and it works great! no problems basically. However when I use it on my laptop, the resolution is messed up! like no matter whether I chose 800x600 or 1024x768 or w.e., the resolution would be stuck at 800x600 BUT it would cut off so much. Here's what I mean. and i tried bring it into window mode and stuff already, on top of changing the resolution and redownloading the client. ...
SJSRO Screen Resolution Help
04/02/2010 - SRO Private Server - 6 Replies
Good day everyone, I was wondering if there is any way that I can set my resolution to 1366 X 768? I have a 19" LCD and the only highest option is 1280 X 1024. Can someone help me with this?
Sjsro resolution.
01/30/2010 - SRO Private Server - 0 Replies
Hi. I need to change game resolution from 1024x768 to 1280x1024 ... My question is how change this.? See this: Sjsro - Turkey WON at ServerWar - Xfire Video http://www.xfire.com/video/c52ca/
Resolution 1650x1050 [SjSro]
07/12/2009 - SRO Private Server - 4 Replies
Anyone knows how to set this resolution??? Because when i try to do it in game there is only 1650x1200 and that isnt correct and looks silly :D ... Thanks