Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Guides & Templates
You last visited: Today at 08:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[NEWS] Silkroad future update !

Discussion on [NEWS] Silkroad future update ! within the SRO Guides & Templates forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Arrow [NEWS] Silkroad future update !

New items are coming :

[QUOTE]

Today Joymax updated some text of the new items that will be implemented soon on Silkroad. Why I announce this? Because they are very interesting and useful for some people, mostly for those who bought chars.

1. Character Name Switch Scroll
Description: This item allows you to change the name of your character. Once you use it the name switch form will open and you will be able to change it.

2. Guild Name Switch Scroll
Description: This item allows you to change the name of your Guild. Once you use it the guild name switch form will open and you will be able to change it. Only Guildmasters can use it.

3. Indulgence Scroll
Description: During 3 hours the PK reduces 300% faster than normal while you are hunting monsters. (This is an approximated translation, the text is in Korean and pretty confusing)

All those new scrolls are Item Mall items. There is not much info about them but are already on the itemdata files so I expect them to be added soon.
Names and descriptions are translated from Korean and probably the official final english text will be different, but basically that's what the new items do. No pics of them yet.

By the way: Joymax also added new pills and invisibility potions on all stores (iSRO). Take a look at them ^_^
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/07/2010, 15:32   #2

Where did u find this?
Old 04/07/2010, 17:32   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReQuake View Post
Where did u find this?
I added the source link, but a mod deleted it ,i duno why...
Anyways those data are already on Itemdata files. I dont know when Isro will start them.
Old 04/08/2010, 05:11   #4

he got this form silkroadsecrets.blogspot.com .. credits to babbe0 for the info heres the link

the link should not be removed by a mod due to a link back to epvpers
Old 04/08/2010, 22:06   #5

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by tiomraida View Post
New items are coming :Today Joymax updated some text of the new items that will be implemented soon on Silkroad. Why I announce this? Because they are very interesting and useful for some people, mostly for those who bought chars.

1. Character Name Switch Scroll
Description: This item allows you to change the name of your character. Once you use it the name switch form will open and you will be able to change it.

2. Guild Name Switch Scroll
Description: This item allows you to change the name of your Guild. Once you use it the guild name switch form will open and you will be able to change it. Only Guildmasters can use it.

3. Indulgence Scroll
Description: During 3 hours the PK reduces 300% faster than normal while you are hunting monsters. (This is an approximated translation, the text is in Korean and pretty confusing)

All those new scrolls are Item Mall items. There is not much info about them but are already on the itemdata files so I expect them to be added soon.
Names and descriptions are translated from Korean and probably the official final english text will be different, but basically that's what the new items do. No pics of them yet.

By the way: Joymax also added new pills and invisibility potions on all stores (iSRO). Take a look at them ^_^
100% Bullshit.
Quote:
Originally Posted by xclusive™ View Post
he got this form silkroadsecrets.blogspot.com .. credits to babbe0 for the info heres the link

the link should not be removed by a mod due to a link back to epvpers
This is just a Blog.
How can you even belive in this ?!

This guy is just trying to get some people on his blog.
Old 04/09/2010, 00:36   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Low_Riders View Post
100% Bullshit.

This is just a Blog.
How can you even belive in this ?!

This guy is just trying to get some people on his blog.
The only thing 100% bullshit is ur comments... you never have any productive to add to ANY topic do you?

OT: If these are coming looks good, although i dont play isro now, im on rsro at the moment, it will no doubt come here ^^.
Name change especially looks cool, sumtimes u do start to hate ur name ^^
Old 04/09/2010, 04:06   #7

elite*gold: 260
this is great, i hope they will also add the change name for pets.

does anyone know if they will add stat reset items?
Old 04/09/2010, 06:29   #8

Change name scroll sucks.
Use your account to scam people, change name?
Old 04/09/2010, 12:28   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Low_Riders View Post
100% Bullshit.
iSRO\media.pk2\server_dep\silkroad\textdata\itemda ta_35000.txt :

32987 ITEM_MALL_CHANGE_NAME
32988 ITEM_MALL_CHANGE_GUILD
32990 ITEM_MALL_STATS_POINT_RECALL_JAPAN_50LV

I'm only posting this to attract people to elitepvpers(it's just a site with information on game hacking and MMORGPs in general). Please don't believe this.

/sarcasm
Thanks
3 Users
Old 04/09/2010, 15:26   #10

Received Thanks: 1,472
Quote:
Originally Posted by xMedeia View Post
Change name scroll sucks.
Use your account to scam people, change name?
scam people and change ur name for about 30 bucks? i doubt its worth it
and we all know its gonna be at least 300 silks if theyre gonna make an item like that
its joymax, come on
Old 04/17/2010, 19:33   #11

this is gona be interesting to see scammers change their name . imagine buying from like gold store online and get scammed very easily
Old 04/17/2010, 20:33   #12

Received Thanks: 1,472
as i said people u do realise that name change scroll is going to cost at least 20 bucks, so ur telling me ur gonna waste a shitload of money to scam SOME gold?
Old 04/17/2010, 23:38   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by lopasas View Post
as i said people u do realise that name change scroll is going to cost at least 20 bucks, so ur telling me ur gonna waste a shitload of money to scam SOME gold?
To be honest... some kiddys may buy E-Pins and would do some **** like this... I mean if It's for a sun weapon some people would even kill a person *cough* turks *cough*
Old 04/18/2010, 11:32   #14

name change scroll does exist i ve got a friend who did it on v(ietnam) silkroad
Old 04/18/2010, 19:10   #15

Not really ,sro isnt that dumb , they know all this, so maybe for the Name Scroll thingy, they will keep the orginal name of the guy somewhere so people wont get confused or wondring if this "new" guy is the old owner or w/e.

Tags
sro update