Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Guides & Templates
You last visited: Today at 02:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Guide]How To Set AgBot Loop! With AgBot

Discussion on [Guide]How To Set AgBot Loop! With AgBot within the SRO Guides & Templates forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Arrow [Guide]How To Set AgBot Loop! With AgBot

Hello let me start by first saying this is NOT my work and i am NOT taking credit for it i am just posting it to help others that might need it like i did, I had a million questions about this and this little guide answerd all my questions and got my agbot to work just the way i wanted it to....Hope this helps others like it helped me...

Ever stuck on trying to figure out how to make loop work? Well, here it is:

Now you have reached the part where you will create your own loop, this can be quite tricky first time but when u get a hang of it it will be easy.

You need to read each thing and dont skip anything, if you do. You will most likely fail or dc. All theese commands and settings take place in the Script Window for creating the loop.

Press F8 where you stand and then walk in a straight line, everytime you are going to make a turn press F8 to record the point where you are. If you walk a long way press F8 from time to time. like each 5 sec or something.

First you need to know where you will end up when the bot teleports.
  • Now when you know where to start you will tab to agBot and click script
  • In the Filenamepart default.lst
  • Then press [Start autopotion] and [start autoparty]
  • Press [Clear Hunting]
  • Press [Protect off] and [Stop Bot

Now you started the first instructions for the loop, it will make sure it will invite people to party and not start to bot in town. At the Script window at the Walking Script, check "Use Key F8 to insert the current position of the player"
  • When u are at your target, then first press [Stop Walking] button.
  • Storage target, click on the storage target, open storage. tab to AgBot again. Click on Store item to Storage, Click on Close store

Now, next target. We will take the Blacksmith.
  • Walk against him, dont forget to press F8 to record the walking. when u are at him, press the [Stop Walking] Button.
  • Click on him, choose the repair/buy option.
  • Tab to agBot, click Sell unuseful stuff and click Repair all items.
  • If you need to buy arrows now is the time to learn how.
  • Buy one arrow or Bolt, tab to agBot. Now at the Item part it will say Arrow or Bolt. Quant is how big Stacksize. Arrow and Bolt max is 250. Total ammount is how many in total you are going to buy. lets say 4000. Click Buy item.
  • Now press Close Store

Now lets go to Potion Store
  • Press F8 all the way as usual and when u are at the Potion Lady press [Stop Walking]
  • Open Store as usual and now click on the potion u are going to buy. Buy only one potion.
  • Now in agBot it will appear the name of the potion, Write the Quant "Max for potions is 50" And the total amount. Lets say 500. Click buy
  • Dont forget to do the same thing with MP pots too, buy one. tab to agbot again. write 50 as Quant and then the total amount and then press Buy. The press close Store and tab back in to the game.

Now lets walk to buy returnscrolls
  • use F8 as usual all the way there, click [Stop Walking] when u get there, open store, buy one return scroll, tab to agBot and quant 1 total ammount 1 click on Buy and then Click on Close store. Tab back.

Now the Loop for town is complete, now you will make the walk to the fighting grounds.
  • Press F8 and walk to the place where the bot will fight, dont forget to press F8 from time to time, and alot when it is tricky to walk.
  • When you are where your bot will fight, tab to agBot again. Now you will add the Hunting area where to fight. Write the current X and Y Coordinates where you are standing in the Hunting Area Fields at the loopcreator. Write the range and press add Hunting.
  • Now press the [Start bot] button in the loopcreator window and then press Save. You have now created a loop for your town and where to run.
  • Now just close the Window of the loop creator and then press Start Bot, it will fight now until it dies, it needs to teleport or anything, Depending on what settings you have. Make sure you have Loop after Teleport Checked at the config settings. Cause it should start when the bot teleports next time. IF you want to see if everything works, just teleport to town. Click on the Start Walkscript and see the magic.

And thats all there is to it...Hope this helps Have Fun
Thanks
2 Users
Old 03/20/2009, 11:37   #2

Received Thanks: 1,347
# Moved to

There is a new scripting system now in agbot. In which you don't have to do the town part you've mentioned there. You just need to do the walkscript part to the hunting area:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jcof88 View Post

Make the walk to the fighting grounds.
  • Press F8 and walk to the place where the bot will fight, dont forget to press F8 from time to time, and alot when it is tricky to walk.
  • When you are where your bot will fight, tab to agBot again. Now you will add the Hunting area where to fight. Write the current X and Y Coordinates where you are standing in the Hunting Area Fields at the loopcreator. Write the range and press add Hunting.
  • Now press the [Start bot] button in the loopcreator window and then press Save. You have now created a loop for your town and where to run.
  • Now just close the Window of the loop creator and then press Start Bot, it will fight now until it dies, it needs to teleport or anything, Depending on what settings you have. Make sure you have Loop after Teleport Checked at the config settings. Cause it should start when the bot teleports next time. IF you want to see if everything works, just teleport to town. Click on the Start Walkscript and see the magic.
You still can choose between the new or old system. That's why I'm letting this thread go through.
Some people might still like to know how the old system works.
Old 03/20/2009, 14:15   #3

elite*gold: 28719
The Black Market: 138/0/0
Received Thanks: 21,381
credits go to rev6 team for this pretty old guide...itīs from their site
Old 03/20/2009, 16:37   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hussert View Post
# Moved to

There is a new scripting system now in agbot. In which you don't have to do the town part you've mentioned there. You just need to do the walkscript part to the hunting area:

You still can choose between the new or old system. That's why I'm letting this thread go through.
Some people might still like to know how the old system works.
In some cases you don't even have to do the walkscript to your hunting area since you can use pre-made scripts wich are added when you downoad agbot.
Old 03/20/2009, 16:56   #5

elite*gold: 20
Did u watch when u copy pasted? XD

Anyways could still be usefull for people that use old scripts^^
Old 03/26/2009, 01:11   #6

Thx Very Good
Old 03/26/2009, 09:39   #7

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,198
Old method is still the best lazy people lmao.