Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 01:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Guide]Hibrid int spear:)

Discussion on [Guide]Hibrid int spear:) within the SRO Guides & Templates forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Guide]Hibrid int spear:)

Hybrid spear is a verry good build because you can hit verry high and
you can have a lot of damage.

Now in the beginning of making your char a good fighter you can choose how you place the statt pionts. (statt pionts are pionts to up str and int)
the first one is 2:1 (2int-1str) the other 3:1 the next one 5:1 and the next one 7:1 and finally the last one 8:1

with the 2:1 you realy suck because your nukes can't make damage
and you spear can't make much damage to.

the 3:1 is the same story but i have to tell you there are chars with this builds because you can have more damage then the other hybrid nukers.

5:1 is a realy good one especialy if you use the spear onley so don't buy nukes because your hits will suck
just use the heuksal skills then you will hit verry good en you will survive in pvp and with figting against more mobs then you want.

7:1 this is the one i choose because your hits with nukes and spear are verry good and you have enough HP to survive in the pvp's and fighting against mobs.
The 5:1 have much HP to but the damage is lower and the more HP will not help verry much.
so thats why i like the 7:1 the most.

well the 8:1 build is at 90cap thats 80 lvls on int and 10 lvls on str if ur alone whit a unique u wont die so easy coz ur a hibrid and thats the best part of a hibrid Enjoy

now the skills because you are a nuker you have not much HP
so you need cold for the DEF.
first off all you need to max your frost Guard series because of the PHY DEF
then the frost nova series this skill is verry usefull when you are in trouble it freeze the enemy so you have time to take pots or run away max this skill!
then the snow storm series this are the ice nukes max this skills because you need those to kill your enemy's.
The snow shield series this one is the most important skill for a nuker in combat because if somebody hits you the damage will be split to MP and HP so a few % of the damage goed to MP and you will have more HP left. MAX this skill.

lighting is verry important to because of the nukes this lighting nukes will give much more damage then the fire nukes in the later lvl's.
and you will get a bonus to with the piercing force series witch give you a MAG att increase.
the wind walke series are verry nice to because you will move faster.
this skill can be verry nice if you are in trouble!
the other skills are good for you parry ratio so it gives a nice bonus.
so just MAX all the lighting skills!

then the heuksall skills.
MAX all the skills because you will need them in all sorts of combats.
I even max the fanning spear series because if a nuker wizzard or other MAG based char attacks you and you use the fanning spear series they will hit like suck on you so this skill will save your live.

then you can choose to lvl your fire mastery to 30 but i have lvl force to 30 because i don't use the fire skills but you don't have to lvl fire or force if you don't want that.

so what you do is heuksal cold and lighting to 90 and maby fire or force to 30.
for this build you need 956,447 sp without the fire or force mastery.
so you realy have to farm

Now what to wear in the begining lvl's you need to wear armor because of the DEF in lvl 37 you go to protector becaue you need not verry much DEF with the nukes and stuff BTW protecotr gives 10% bonus of moving speed and you will hit higher.
Have fun
Thanks
10 Users
Old 11/23/2008, 17:57   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by IcyQueeN View Post
Hybrid spear is a verry good build because you can hit verry high and
you can have a lot of damage.

Now in the beginning of making your char a good fighter you can choose how you place the statt pionts. (statt pionts are pionts to up str and int)
the first one is 2:1 (2int-1str) the other 3:1 the next one 5:1 and the next one 7:1 and finally the last one 8:1

with the 2:1 you realy suck because your nukes can't make damage
and you spear can't make much damage to.

the 3:1 is the same story but i have to tell you there are chars with this builds because you can have more damage then the other hybrid nukers.

5:1 is a realy good one especialy if you use the spear onley so don't buy nukes because your hits will suck
just use the heuksal skills then you will hit verry good en you will survive in pvp and with figting against more mobs then you want.

7:1 this is the one i choose because your hits with nukes and spear are verry good and you have enough HP to survive in the pvp's and fighting against mobs.
The 5:1 have much HP to but the damage is lower and the more HP will not help verry much.
so thats why i like the 7:1 the most.

well the 8:1 build is at 90cap thats 80 lvls on int and 10 lvls on str if ur alone whit a unique u wont die so easy coz ur a hibrid and thats the best part of a hibrid Enjoy

now the skills because you are a nuker you have not much HP
so you need cold for the DEF.
first off all you need to max your frost Guard series because of the PHY DEF
then the frost nova series this skill is verry usefull when you are in trouble it freeze the enemy so you have time to take pots or run away max this skill!
then the snow storm series this are the ice nukes max this skills because you need those to kill your enemy's.
The snow shield series this one is the most important skill for a nuker in combat because if somebody hits you the damage will be split to MP and HP so a few % of the damage goed to MP and you will have more HP left. MAX this skill.

lighting is verry important to because of the nukes this lighting nukes will give much more damage then the fire nukes in the later lvl's.
and you will get a bonus to with the piercing force series witch give you a MAG att increase.
the wind walke series are verry nice to because you will move faster.
this skill can be verry nice if you are in trouble!
the other skills are good for you parry ratio so it gives a nice bonus.
so just MAX all the lighting skills!

then the heuksall skills.
MAX all the skills because you will need them in all sorts of combats.
I even max the fanning spear series because if a nuker wizzard or other MAG based char attacks you and you use the fanning spear series they will hit like suck on you so this skill will save your live.

then you can choose to lvl your fire mastery to 30 but i have lvl force to 30 because i don't use the fire skills but you don't have to lvl fire or force if you don't want that.

so what you do is heuksal cold and lighting to 90 and maby fire or force to 30.
for this build you need 956,447 sp without the fire or force mastery.
so you realy have to farm

Now what to wear in the begining lvl's you need to wear armor because of the DEF in lvl 37 you go to protector becaue you need not verry much DEF with the nukes and stuff BTW protecotr gives 10% bonus of moving speed and you will hit higher.
Have fun

Quote:
Frost Nova - Max this skill.
I wouldn't unless you wanne use it to freeze low lvl's for fun

Quote:
Lmao I doubt anyone ever uses these, all pretty much suck except the Ice storm [ What every their called, the splash one ] might be usefull in powerlvling.

Quote:
if somebody hits you the damage will be split to MP and HP so a few % of the damage goed to MP and you will have more HP left.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
No offense, but I dont really like this guide that much...

So yeah, I would work a bit on your English phrases [ I have no idea how old you are, but reading this I'm guessing 14? ]

Nice try tho.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 11/23/2008, 18:03   #3

uhh yeah i know i was in a kind of hurry when i wrote this guide so....yeah i made few mistakes
Old 11/23/2008, 18:08   #4

You shouldn't rush making a guide, it takes time.. Making took me longer as a day..

Try to make it more organized, include pictures, anything. What you have now is plain text, which is so boring to read..

I'm not saying your guide is bad, I just don't like it
Old 11/23/2008, 19:10   #5

I want to have a hybrid int with fire instead of lightning, but at this cap people strongly recommend to take lightning, that's too bad though
Old 11/23/2008, 19:19   #6

You can take fire but Light is the better choice..
Old 11/23/2008, 23:24   #7

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,326
I like the guide, has a lot of knowledge there,
what it needs is
Structure with more headings etc to make it clearer,
Images.
Old 11/24/2008, 02:59   #8

I might make a better looking int spear guide tomorrow if I feel like it, cuz it does take a **** load of time, specially with all the Chineese masterys
Old 11/24/2008, 08:13   #9

well i would add some pictures but i can't find chinese masterys
Old 11/24/2008, 23:00   #10

Dude's give the guy a brake.. he tried doing his best... it's not like you gave ure time to make up someting like this... so give the guy some credit .
Old 11/26/2008, 14:55   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by IcyQueeN View Post
well i would add some pictures but i can't find chinese masterys
Just used the char applet you do need java to use it.

Looks like a big wall of text like someone else suggested try to add few screenshots.
Old 12/06/2008, 20:37   #12

tyy
Old 03/16/2009, 20:05   #13

hey man i want to make a 7:1 hybrid int

how would i spred my points for the 100 cap

ty
Old 03/16/2009, 20:56   #14

Received Thanks: 1,472
well i have 1:2 hybrid
and man, my nuke damages are pretty good
oh right, and i have ice imbue, so its even better with fire i guess
im talking about no snow shield sro, and in that, only 1:2 hybrids can tank glavie, for some time ofcourse....
otherwise you will get 2 hited
Old 03/18/2009, 08:49   #15

You are right .. but on the other hand I prefer the 3-3 build ..