Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 02:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

"Selected Collacting Sequence Not Supported By The Operating System" Fixed

Discussion on "Selected Collacting Sequence Not Supported By The Operating System" Fixed within the SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 11
"Selected Collacting Sequence Not Supported By The Operating System" Fixed

For The problem"Selected Collacting Sequence Not Supported By The Operating System"
download this:
Credits Go To haisomaz
Old 10/18/2007, 17:54   #2

elite*gold: 0
How can I install it? I can't find my Windows CD from anywhere. Also I could burn it to CD but my CD-ROM is kinda dirty right now and I'm too busy botting to turn off my PC and take out CD-ROM to clean it lol. Would it be possible to create image file of this folder and then run it in Daemon-Tools? Or just some easy way to install? Install wizard doesn't let me browse... just asks me to insert Windows (any CD with correct files on it I suppose) CD.
Old 10/18/2007, 18:16   #3

elite*gold: 11
you dont need windows cd just extract the files from the archive and give cancel to the windows cd error another path finder will open:browse your path to the extracted files from east_asian_languages
Thanks
2 Users