Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 10:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

How-to: iBot + edxLoader [ bot + stall / plvl ]

Discussion on How-to: iBot + edxLoader [ bot + stall / plvl ] within the SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old 02/11/2011, 21:12   #31

elite*gold: 0
Hey i got a big problem with iBot !
Everytime i want to start ibot there pops ,,MSWINSCK.OCX'' up.
I dont know what to do please guys help me
I'm using Windows Vista
Old 03/03/2011, 23:06   #32

window 7 64bits

hi! the ibot + edxloader5 multiclient working in window 7 ultime 64 bits???
THX
Old 03/05/2011, 14:51   #33

why is it that when i use the loader and launch it, it only goes as far as opening the silkroad online box in the middle of the screen. it doesnt load the game and goes to the log in screen. why is this? any one help please?
Old 03/06/2011, 12:41   #34

new SRO pack

Hello all here its a new pack for sro

1. Last i-bot + Loader.v5 +ibot manager

2.Last i-bot + Loader.v5 +ibot manager + HardMod 9.7

have fun for this pack
Old 03/08/2011, 09:24   #35

In reference to the post above me by Anacin I scanned the second Last i-bot + Loader.v5 +ibot manager + HardMod 9.7 Mega upload link and got

After scanning the unzipable file... Wouldn't recommend downloading this.. Could use a second person to confirm this.
Old 03/08/2011, 22:18   #36

Can anybody answer a nooby question...I heard something and want to know if it's true or not. Is your chances of getting banned a lot higher if you run two ib0ts? Cuz I just FF my chn str bow and have 2 other nice chars on my main acc and def don't want a ban. Thx
Old 03/09/2011, 23:31   #37

Quote:
Originally Posted by OhSoVanilla View Post
Can anybody answer a nooby question...I heard something and want to know if it's true or not. Is your chances of getting banned a lot higher if you run two ib0ts? Cuz I just FF my chn str bow and have 2 other nice chars on my main acc and def don't want a ban. Thx
well botting isn't legal as you know and i'm pretty sure that the admins don't care about the clients only about the fact that u use bot.
Old 03/15/2011, 13:23   #38

Quote:
Originally Posted by OhSoVanilla View Post
if you buy silk they not ban you..
Old 03/16/2011, 19:09   #39

NEW IBOT wirh clientless

http://www.mediafire.com/?75sceqxgar8v93q
Old 03/16/2011, 20:45   #40

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldmember21 View Post
NEW IBOT wirh clientless

http://www.mediafire.com/?75sceqxgar8v93q
DO NOT DOWNLOAD THIS! THIS IS A INFECTED FILE! THIS CONTAINS A KEYLOGGR NAMED ARDAMAX! DO NOT DOWNLOAD!

But you can search on to download the latest Sro Bots
Old 04/01/2011, 20:03   #41

its still working coz i use it now and make sure for your self you only download ibot form:

its ibotforfun blogspot and its 100% safe!!!!!!!!!
Old 04/06/2011, 01:45   #42

is this 1 better than agbot? please pm i'm not gonna follow this thread
Old 04/06/2011, 15:21   #43

Ibot Problems, Help! Thanks.

Good day.

I'm fairly new to the process of botting and sro itself, (therefore,a noob) and a friend recommended the ibot program from the blogspot page. I pretty much followed your instructions (the Ibot tutorial) up to no.4...and from then on, I think some things are missing from my ibot program, which I downloaded from the latest link in blogspot.

So, like what the tutorial said, I changed my srodir.ini to the right path of my sro_client (which is E:\\Program Files\\Silkroad\\). Then I open Ibot, and go to the Autorelog, which doesn't display the login information box like what it's supposed to. So I'm stuck with that step. I keep on thinking that I should've pressed 'Run Client' first for it to appear, for some odd reason, and so I press it. The next thing that happens is my pc asks me to allow the usage of the 'HackbotShield.exe' something, I click yes, sro shieldguard comes up and then nada. Nothing happens, and the 'Run Client' button is grey and non-pressable already. And still no login information box.

Next alternative I did, was to change the names of the applications in my Silkroad folder, since I thought maybe Ibot was confused with the names...since I use 'Silkroad.exe' to activate the launcher, and 'sro_client.exe' is the name for the shieldguard (latest version download of sro p2p). So, I change my Silkroad.exe to sro_client.exe, and my sro_client.exe to Silkroad. When I Run Client, a pop-up box says 'Silkroad is already executed!' and then I'm doomed again. This didn't work.

Then I tried changing the srodir.ini file, changed 'E:\Program Files\Silkroad' to 'E:\Program Files\Silkroad\sro_client.exe' but what Run client only does is execute the sro_client.exe, which equals to executing shieldguard, so nothing happens again.
When I change it to 'E:\Program Files\Silkroad\Silkroad.exe' for the launcher, log results display: "sro_client.exe not found, set srodir.ini" something like that. Again, a total failure.

Whew, the whole thing is frustrating. I so badly want to change settings for botting like what's in the tutorial, but login information in Autorelog won't even appear.

Hoping you could help me. Please. Thanks a lot.