Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 11:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Release] Auto Plus Notice

Discussion on [Release] Auto Plus Notice within the SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Release] Auto Plus Notice

#closed
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Release]Plus Auto Notice(Sample + Source)
02/27/2021 - SRO PServer Guides & Releases - 31 Replies
Hey there, First of all #DirenGezi, #OccupyTurkey And then As you can see on the title it just sends a notice to server about alchemy actions :P When a player successfully upgrades his/her item its automatically recording to Log DB. It will be a bit buggy. I'm not going to make a full guide here but i think you guys can handle it with some brain :P Btw i've used "auto notice's source codes by someone else". If you let me know his name i'll let others know who he is :P Log in with...
[Release]Auto Chatter/Notice Bot
07/10/2015 - SRO PServer Guides & Releases - 13 Replies
Hey epvp members, I saw someone releasing this before @ another forum. and it's really useful to me :)) so i will share it with you How to use? Download Link: CLICK HERE Enjoy.
[RELEASE] Auto Notice (LUA only)
02/07/2015 - Rappelz Private Server - 8 Replies
Guys, look at this. LUA script for auto notice without any other software. How to use: Put a script into scripts folder, install it (giude inside a script), put your notices and enjoy. You can also find how to add notices and set an interval in guides that ive written inside a script.
[Release] vSRO - Auto Notice
03/10/2013 - SRO PServer Guides & Releases - 6 Replies
Auto-notice is a file which sends notices whilst your away, it's pretty self-explanatory, the picture below explains. http://i46.tinypic.com/w17ald.png 1) - Enter your server IP, Locale and Version, then click "connect to server." 2) Enter you account ID & PW, Login and select your character. 3) Write your notice, and choose the time scale you want the program to send out the notice.