Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 02:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Tool] Auto Res 2.1.4

Discussion on [Tool] Auto Res 2.1.4 within the SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old 06/14/2009, 14:10   #16

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,198
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loveplammy View Post
This night i tryied it and few things came up as problems ( i start 1 client with the resser and one with the deleveling char):
1st.When i minimize it and when it is time to push number 1 it always switches to the resser client
2nd.After the 1st ress it starts typing in the chat just 1,1,1,1,1
3rd.I cant really hide the client cause when i click hide nothing happens+
The reason it types in the chat is because the chat part was flashing, just right click anywhere in game. I can't help against this, there is only one control ID that works for SRO and that does interfere with the chat window.

You should minimize before you start the resser if you have problems, the reason it brings to front probably because the chat part of the client was flashing. It happens same with Auto Connect sometimes.

I never really got round to testing it, but it does work, you have to click on a client in the process list to hide.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/14/2009, 14:49   #17

elite*gold: 25
Thanks alot for this tool .
Old 06/14/2009, 17:31   #18

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by theoneofgod View Post
The reason it types in the chat is because the chat part was flashing, just right click anywhere in game. I can't help against this, there is only one control ID that works for SRO and that does interfere with the chat window.

You should minimize before you start the resser if you have problems, the reason it brings to front probably because the chat part of the client was flashing. It happens same with Auto Connect sometimes.

I never really got round to testing it, but it does work, you have to click on a client in the process list to hide.
The thing is that hide button is not working in the autoress tool but anyway i use the autologin tool to hide the clients but when i hide it and start it whatever i do stops.For example i`m emailing a friend and on every single press from the autoress tool the email window freezes until i click it...and it is ok till the next click
Old 06/14/2009, 17:40   #19

Quote:
The thing is that hide button is not working in the autoress tool but anyway i use the autologin tool to hide the clients but when i hide it and start it whatever i do stops.For example i`m emailing a friend and on every single press from the autoress tool the email window freezes until i click it...and it is ok till the next click
I can't help the freezing, sorry. This doesn't occur with

Hide fixed, check first page.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/14/2009, 17:40   #20

Sometime when I open it will show the server and name of char in the refresh list so I click on it and try to rename client to that. So when I do that and try to see if I starts it doesn't seem to. Then when I hit refresh again it doesn't show the server-charname it only shows me 0-SRO_Client and I can't get it to going. If I close the program out it will never show me the server charname anymore unless I close SRO and restart. Srry if I am doing something wrong but I must be. Hope to get it worked out soon I really want to use it today. I am deleveling right now and it would make it so much faster if I could get it to work for me.
Old 06/14/2009, 17:47   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowman4882 View Post
Sometime when I open it will show the server and name of char in the refresh list so I click on it and try to rename client to that. So when I do that and try to see if I starts it doesn't seem to. Then when I hit refresh again it doesn't show the server-charname it only shows me 0-SRO_Client and I can't get it to going. If I close the program out it will never show me the server charname anymore unless I close SRO and restart. Srry if I am doing something wrong but I must be. Hope to get it worked out soon I really want to use it today. I am deleveling right now and it would make it so much faster if I could get it to work for me.
Sounds really weird. The process list will grab any SRO_Client (with any name) I have tested it with agBots client, Sbots, etc. And every time the SRO_Client appears on the list, so I click it, type in a random name in the Rename input box, and then click rename, and it works fine.
There is something you're doing wrong, It seems to work for most, including me.

I've changed something in v1a please give it a try, let me know how it works for you.

PS: If I could reproduce your bug I could fix it.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/14/2009, 17:49   #22

Quote:
I can't help the freezing, sorry. This doesn't occur with

Hide fixed, check first page.
thnx for the fix
Old 06/14/2009, 17:51   #23

Quote:
btw i even didn't know that the char/server name should came up o.O cause with me it never did... hmmm i will try it again but the last time i refreshed it and it didnt...
Old 06/14/2009, 21:27   #24

I dont know what I am doing wrong I can never get it to click any. I have the new version and I open it. Then in the GUI I set it to slot 0 and for 7 sec delay. After that I click refresh and it shows me SRO_Client and I click on it and then I type the name of char that it should res in the box above and then hit the button to right of it. I see that the sro client that I have open will change name to what ever I type in but the program ask me if I am sure I have a char open. I have me and that char in a party and have him checked for sure so I click on the 0 slot and he will res if I do it manually. I just cant get the program to click on its on. I try different things but except restarting the client just because of server traffic. I try to explain for you my step by step to see if you can tell me what I am doing wrong in the process. I am sure its not your program its just something I am doing wrong. I did notice that my cpu usage is at 100 and I cant get it down even after I close everything but the client. Will try again later when it will be easyer to log in. Thanks for your help and patients.
Old 06/14/2009, 21:53   #25

Quote:
I dont know what I am doing wrong I can never get it to click any. I have the new version and I open it. Then in the GUI I set it to slot 0 and for 7 sec delay. After that I click refresh and it shows me SRO_Client and I click on it and then I type the name of char that it should res in the box above and then hit the button to right of it. I see that the sro client that I have open will change name to what ever I type in but the program ask me if I am sure I have a char open. I have me and that char in a party and have him checked for sure so I click on the 0 slot and he will res if I do it manually. I just cant get the program to click on its on. I try different things but except restarting the client just because of server traffic. I try to explain for you my step by step to see if you can tell me what I am doing wrong in the process. I am sure its not your program its just something I am doing wrong. I did notice that my cpu usage is at 100 and I cant get it down even after I close everything but the client. Will try again later when it will be easyer to log in. Thanks for your help and patients.

this is what i do by steps(maybe it is not right but..idk it helps,hope theoneofgod will say if i and u are doing it right):

First I open both clients and at the resser client i shift+click on the dead char i have to ress.Than i load the autoress tool and refresh it and than rename the resser client to something,for example "1" than press "hide" button and press Insert. That's all
Old 06/14/2009, 22:11   #26

Quote:
Sounds right. Do you press Insert to start the program?

Quote:
this is what i do by steps(maybe it is not right but..idk it helps,hope theoneofgod will say if i and u are doing it right):

First I open both clients and at the resser client i shift+click on the dead char i have to ress.Than i load the autoress tool and refresh it and than rename the resser client to something,for example "1" than press "hide" button and press Insert. That's all
You do it right, does it work for you?
Thanks
3 Users
Old 06/14/2009, 22:21   #27

sorry sir, the best auto-res is this one:
Old 06/14/2009, 22:36   #28

Received Thanks: 1,472
Quote:
Originally Posted by kalvip123 View Post
sorry sir, the best auto-res is this one:
except this tool costs 1.170$ and this guys offer a free one in this thread.
Old 06/14/2009, 23:10   #29

lol see thats why I typed out the whole thing way I do it. I wasn't hitting the insert button to start. Sometimes so simple but cant see the forest for the trees. Thanks man you hit the nail on the head. Got my thanks again.
Old 06/14/2009, 23:51   #30

Quote:
Sounds right. Do you press Insert to start the program?

You do it right, does it work for you?

It works for me,i was just worried because you are talking about renaming the client as some char name and i was confused the only problem is that screen freezes but i will get used to it thanks alot for the tool again