Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 17:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[TUT]How to use iBot on SROR

Discussion on [TUT]How to use iBot on SROR within the SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Closed Thread

Old 01/24/2012, 22:31   #31

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZSZCtools View Post
I have this problem when opening the HS

Any help would be appreciated
Umm An address is already in use, try to close everything or restart pc and just open that "Run SROR Hackshield.bat" nothing else
Old 01/24/2012, 23:54   #32

Quote:
Originally Posted by iNiperx View Post
Umm An address is already in use, try to close everything or restart pc and just open that "Run SROR Hackshield.bat" nothing else
I tried it before, didn't work at all. then I closed my internet connection and reconnected again. No luck
Old 01/25/2012, 01:12   #33

Is there a solution for getting the server is under inspection or is updating message?
Old 01/25/2012, 01:24   #34

im really busy right now.
xzulx will post how to do it, i helped him and he will post when he can i can't today.
Old 01/25/2012, 01:47   #35

Oh ****. i hope he posts it ASAP
Old 01/25/2012, 08:22   #36

Quote:
I tried it before, didn't work at all. then I closed my internet connection and reconnected again. No luck
try to uninstall, clean ur registry, restart pc+modem etc.. then reinstall again with all the files needed..

Quote:
Originally Posted by pa1nstatus View Post
Is there a solution for getting the server is under inspection or is updating message?
oh i just read ur post >.< while i already read and reply ur pm this morning >.<.. try to follow the method i mention upthere.. we going to need a fresh and clean sror folder to avoid any confusion.. anyway im going out today, have some personal matters to do.. so if you guys need my help, i will be back today around 11 pm GMT+8... any pm i will try to reply and help as much as i can.. not infront of pc but if some1 pm me, i will try to reply since any pm i receive it will send a notification to my email and my phone.. add me on msn 1st ( ).. need to find a premium teamviewer because using the free non comercials keep give me headache, keep spamming T_T..cheers
Old 01/25/2012, 08:34   #37

Quote:
Originally Posted by xzulx View Post
try to uninstall, clean ur registry, restart pc+modem etc.. then reinstall again with all the files needed..
Okay, but 1 thing, how do you UNDO the patch?
Old 01/25/2012, 10:25   #38

please help!first i had runtime erro 13 after i just made 1 move i tried to unistal silkroad and ibot but now when i trying to log in my char the ibot stoping to work and its dc me please help all worked fine! :
Old 01/25/2012, 12:39   #39

Yesterday ibot worked perfectly but today i get run time 381 after 5mins of using it...

My registries are ok and i already tried deleting the txt config file from my char in the init folder but it still doesnt help.
Old 01/25/2012, 16:22   #40

any one can help i got dc in 2-5 min every time
Old 01/25/2012, 16:27   #41

For the "Address already in use" error, just kill the java.exe process in taskmanager (ctrl+alt+delete).
Old 01/25/2012, 18:22   #42

i run ocx files reg is ok when start srohackshield and start sro is ok . And i start exd loader port 127.0.0.1 16000 target multiclient launch and get you are disconecton from server any one can help ?

if add speed pach when is launch and after 2min get hack shield eror 03
possible action of speed hack program is detected (00010303)
closing silkroad clien
Old 01/25/2012, 21:06   #43

Quote:
Re-run the the media patch and do the same thing, but before "Patch now" just click Default settings and then Patch now, to undo it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eldar9 View Post
Yesterday ibot worked perfectly but today i get run time 381 after 5mins of using it...

Delete your character settings on your iBot Folder - Init -> Char, it happens when you get DC and you open another client without closing the bot first and opening again. Happens to me a lot...

My registries are ok and i already tried deleting the txt config file from my char in the init folder but it still doesnt help.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kebabas View Post
Make sure your using edxSilkroadLoader6 <--- 6 not 5. and if still try to do everything again with a clean copy of sroR

Quote:
i run ocx files reg is ok when start srohackshield and start sro is ok . And i start exd loader port 127.0.0.1 16000 target multiclient launch and get you are disconecton from server any one can help ?

if add speed pach when is launch and after 2min get hack shield eror 03
possible action of speed hack program is detected (00010303)
closing silkroad clien
Multiclient, NOP Sro Hackshield, Redirect 127.0.0.1 PORT = 16000 or 16005 or so on LOOK AT THE BOT, SOMETIMES IT MIGHT BE A DIFFERENT PORT, and Patch seed on the edxSilkroadLoader6.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/26/2012, 07:47   #44

Hi all
I have problem with hackshield. I click on run SROR HACKSHIELD and my then some ???????????????????? Joymax ???? error pops out. I click ok and luancher statrts but there is no start button. I have pic here.
Sry for my bad English
Old 01/26/2012, 12:12   #45

Quote:
dont worry once u uninstall then when u reinstall back its should be fine.. just make sure after uninstall, manually delete silkroadr folder then only re-install again

Quote:
Originally Posted by lifeisdetha View Post
please help!first i had runtime erro 13 after i just made 1 move i tried to unistal silkroad and ibot but now when i trying to log in my char the ibot stoping to work and its dc me please help all worked fine! :
try to be specific on your problems.. as far as i know usually if runtime error 13 is something related to java.. not really sure in your case
Quote:
refer to the guide at 1st page.. its should be fine unless u have the problems same as mine before >.<

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beereer View Post
Hi all
I have problem with hackshield. I click on run SROR HACKSHIELD and my then some ???????????????????? Joymax ???? error pops out. I click ok and luancher statrts but there is no start button. I have pic here.
Sry for my bad English
whats wrong with ur pc man.. =__= but i think its saying that the server is under inspection

try this method and see whether its work or not.. try to run again HS, yeah i know it will say server is under inspection.. just ignore it but dont close it.. look at the hackshield.. write down the ip to r_iphs file inside ibot init folder.. make sure to make a copy 1st.. and if its not working then maybe either u patch it wrongly or ur HS configuration is wrong
Closed Thread

Tags
bot, ibot, silkroadr, silkroadr bot, sror