Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 07:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

How do I report something?

Discussion on How do I report something? within the SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,859

Hey Guys, Hey Girls,

We want that everybody knows how to report something and for what is a reporting.

In the attachment is a .PDF-File.

If you have a minute read it please.

Best regards

Vyn
Attached Files
File Type: pdf How_make_Reporting.pdf (45.0 KB, 143 views)
Thanks
14 Users
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
!!!Please use the report function!!!Bitte nutzt die Report-Funktion!!!
01/11/2010 - Shaiya - 0 Replies
Hello, Many of you don't know the "Report"-Button/Function in our forum! That's this sign http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/images/elitepvpers /buttons/report.gif It's anonymous and if you click it you just have to say what's wrong with the post you reported! It would help me very much, if more Users would use that because it helps me a lot in taking care of our board.And by the way, it's in your own interest if you want to have a nice and clean Shaiya-Section. Just report if it breakes...
about ban report
06/28/2009 - Lineage 2 - 0 Replies
Hi everyone:D I am wondering if it is any comand or patch or something that would be able to see the number of the ban report's are we collect from other's players? :mad: and in witch number of bot reports gm makes ban? Thanx for advance Have fun dude's
07/19/2008 - SRO Guides & Templates - 0 Replies
Hey Guys, Hey Girls, We want that everybody knows how to report something and for what is a reporting. In the attachment is a .PDF-File. If you have a minute read it please. Best regards