Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 03:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

(ULTIMATE)[GUIDE] To silk...

Discussion on (ULTIMATE)[GUIDE] To silk... within the SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Thumbs up (ULTIMATE)[GUIDE] To silk...

Well. Mabye not the ULTIMATE guide but still. I gotta get ur attention somehow

MWUAHAHHA Ok first off:
*This isnt one of those threads where i post my referal link hoping n00bs will register and give me money.
*This is a guide on HOW TO BUY silk and what items are best for YOUR STYLE and of course.. WHAT SILK IS

WHAT IS SILK?
Silk is what buys you things like premium tickets, picking pets, and devil wings ..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silkroad Online
Silk is the virtual currency that can be used to buy premium items in Silkroad Online.
WHERE CAN YOU GET SILK?
You can get silk by paying joymax money. Yes! MONEY!! What a shame . You can pay them with Paypal, Click and Buy, BillGate, PP Card (ePin), Turkish ePin and Reigonal ePin You can buy silk

WHY YOU WOULD WANT TO BUY SILK
Some players like to grind hard, and level up fast..

Some players like to kick back and relax, look cool and have fun..

Silk can make Silkroad faster to level up in and a more enjoyable environment to play in. But there is no need to waste your money on 10000 silk.. Its a game, a free one too.. And you dont need to waste all that money on it to make it better..

WHAT ITEMS DO YOU WANT FOR YOUR STYLE
For professional players, you would want to buy items that let them level up faster, such as Premium, Gold ticket, Silver ticket, Attack scrolls, Defense scrolls, Potions, Arrows, Picking-pets, Immortal, and Astral.

But for people that dont take Silkroad too seriously, you would want to buy items that make you look cool, and items that let you chat to people on the other side of the sever.. You would want items such as Global chat, Devil wings, Picking pets?, Gender change?, and Stall skins.

Thanks for reading.. It was a lot better until half of it mysteriously deleted itself and i had to rewrite it :'(
But to everybody:
*HAVE FUN

P.S Can a mod move this to guides/tutorials because i posted it in the wrong forum hehe
Old 01/04/2008, 23:20   #2

Small guide, no pictures or something for the starters
Old 01/04/2008, 23:41   #3

[anger=mrpeeman101]WHAT THE HELL WHERES THE OTHER HALF OF MY GUIDE GONE???
OMFG
Now im gonna have to rewrite it ¬_¬
DAM THIS FORUM!!!!!!!!![/anger]

Ok finished rewriting. enjoi
Old 01/04/2008, 23:42   #4

elite*gold: 410
The Black Market: 118/0/0
in the guide u said what u can buy with silk and that u can pay with paypal
... nice guide )

edit: ok rewrite im curios what ptc site's u write there
Old 01/04/2008, 23:52   #5

Ok my internets good again. Ill rewrite itll take about 10 mins but wont be as good cause i forgotwhat i wrote

EDIT

Ok finished enjoi
Old 01/05/2008, 04:58   #6

lawl nice work for lil guid.
Old 01/05/2008, 12:56   #7

cool guide dude ..
keep up the good work .
Old 01/05/2008, 13:07   #8

emh...