Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 11:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Tool] Auto MemFree (Memory Recover)

Discussion on [Tool] Auto MemFree (Memory Recover) within the SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,198
[Tool] Auto MemFree (Memory Recover)

Auto MemFree will recover the working set of a process. Basically clear recently used memory to help keep memory load to a minimum.
For instructions on how to use, read the Read Me.

To get access to Auto MemFree, register at "www.error- soft.net" ( without the spaces between the - )

Press thanks if this helps at all.
Thanks
9 Users
Old 02/10/2011, 17:31   #2

elite*gold: 0
hey bro can you approve my project..i inlude source code !
Old 02/11/2011, 17:57   #3

nice tool, but has one small bug
if u swich to Silkroad in Window list and u have several silkroad clients opened, u cant move the 1st one...for example:
Silkroad1
Silkroad2
Silkroad3
Silkroad4
then u can easily move 2,3,4 client ---> or <--- but if u want to move 1st u have to swich back to "All Windows" and then find Silkroad1 in list and only then u can move it ---->
except this small issue, tool is awesome
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/14/2011, 13:13   #4

Thanks. this will be fixed for the next update.
Old 02/18/2011, 16:58   #5

Updated to 0.06a (fixed SRO bug)
Thanks
2 Users
Old 02/20/2011, 19:53   #6

well i startedt play again. i used ur tool long time ago with Sro_client(sbot) now i purchased Mbot and im trying to release memory from my sro_client(mbot) and it fails. Offcourse i added another proccess and it recover its memory but not wih the sro.
Thanks
Old 03/23/2011, 10:21   #7

is it possible to add one thing to your soft?
im thinking about saving list of programs (silkroad client names) which can be loaded on program start.
Cuz now, when i open AutoMemFree i gotta write all silkroad clients from SRO_Client [1] to SRO_Client[99] in AutoRecovery (Running) window.
I have to do that becoz when i DC and my bot autorecconect it ussually uses other SRO_Client than before...
If i could save the list and just load it, it would spare me the time to write SRO_Client [1] to [99] everytime i launch ur soft.
Old 03/23/2011, 10:34   #8

Auto MemFree 0.06a restores the previous list when you run it.
Old 03/27/2011, 23:29   #9

Hi all! Its work with xp x86 too?
Closed Thread