Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Coding Corner
You last visited: Today at 21:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Monaiz - looking for a team.

Discussion on Monaiz - looking for a team. within the SRO Coding Corner forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Monaiz - looking for Developers\web designers

Hello, i am looking for a team to start a silkroad private server that will dedicate them selves and not leave us unless you have to.

I will be hosting the server and paying the cost to host the server.
And i will also be making the website. (not up yet)
And im also doing the GFX

Im looking for people that can do client editing and server editing
and im also looking for people that can do Website editing with mysql and all of that

If you have any questions pm me or add me on msn.

The Name of the server has not been deiced for now im using Monaiz, but im looking for a better name.

Its based off of Srevolution
Every thing is already set up. The mysql and everything.

Application form.

Code:
[B]Real name:[/B]
[B]What do you code in?:[/B]
[B]Are you applying for client editing or server editing or website:[/B]
[B]Age:[/B]
[B]MSN(Optional):[/B]
If you don't want to post the application below you are welcome to pm me the application

Please don't spam my topic

Thanks
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/14/2010, 06:48   #2

Received Thanks: 1,517
What do you code in?: C#
Are you applying for client editing or server editing or website: 'Sever Editing'.
MSN(Optional):
Old 11/14/2010, 06:54   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by lesderid View Post
What do you code in?: C#
Are you applying for client editing or server editing or website: 'Sever Editing'.
MSN(Optional):
I have added you on MSN, please accept.
Old 11/14/2010, 09:27   #4

guys if you both want make a team why don't help me ? i have host + domain site + know pk editing very well and know a little bit c# also got a name H2K ... if you want add
Old 11/14/2010, 11:33   #5

elite*gold: 41
Received Thanks: 2,700
What do you code in?: brainfuck/c++/c#
Are you applying for client editing or server editing or website: client/server
MSN(Optional): pm me for it
Old 11/14/2010, 11:41   #6

i've little question. which rev do you use, cuz the newest rev is based on mssql ?
Old 11/14/2010, 12:35   #7

Guys seriously, why does everyone want so start developing on his own instead of helping Xsense to imrprove the Srevolution emu?
Thanks
3 Users
Old 11/14/2010, 12:45   #8

wannaBe teams , there were like 100 teams who started to develop emu blabla and failed, just for now only Xsense (SREvolution) is the best.

instead of creating new team and fail go with Xsense.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 11/14/2010, 13:20   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burton_1993 View Post
wannaBe teams , there were like 100 teams who started to develop emu blabla and failed, just for now only Xsense (SREvolution) is the best.

instead of creating new team and fail go with Xsense.
Its begining of the end most of projects based on arcane. In the end noone will left. Why everyone are making teams? because everyone wanna make money but in the end most of them will fail and almost noone will left. I trought peoples will help xsense but like always peoples are greedy itself its just in human nature...
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/14/2010, 13:32   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maciupka View Post
Its begining of the end most of projects based on arcane. In the end noone will left. Why everyone are making teams? because everyone wanna make money but in the end most of them will fail and almost noone will left. I trought peoples will help xsense but like always peoples are greedy itself its just in human nature...
to answer your question i don't want make money with an emu , i make a little community just for fun and don't play in private servers owned by chinks who care only about $ and nothing more , also all got a source for free when someone payed for it or like lyzerk who work hard ; thanks to lyzerk not only xsense ...
Old 11/14/2010, 13:36   #11

Yes thanks to lyzerk for working, but lyzerk not release the file's... and xsense not develop these file's you dont want to make team
Old 11/14/2010, 13:40   #12

elite*gold: 41
Received Thanks: 2,700
Quote:
xsense kicked most ppl me for example i've been pretty ill and was in a hospital due to a pneumonia and couldn't contact anyone. it's not just that people would be greedy, but since i prefer teamwork i'd rather apply for a new team.
Old 11/14/2010, 13:51   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yo123 View Post
xsense kicked most ppl me for example i've been pretty ill and was in a hospital due to a pneumonia and couldn't contact anyone. it's not just that people would be greedy, but since i prefer teamwork i'd rather apply for a new team.
You really think Lordyk will develop something serious ? just enter his post history. For now i dont see any serious coders except xsense and maybe 2 more who are enought skilled to develop "something".And they will stop working if peoples will create teams and taking donations byu using xsense and his team work.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 11/14/2010, 14:09   #14

i hope xsense not release anything because all servers will be same but he can do 2 things:
1 - release for free because source is stolen and free
2 - work for himself

no one force him to release what he did ; i think xsnense release because want to help community
Old 11/14/2010, 14:11   #15

Quote:
You really think Lordyk will develop something serious ? just enter his post history. For now i dont see any serious coders except xsense and maybe 2 more who are enought skilled to develop "something".And they will stop working if peoples will create teams and taking donations byu using xsense and his team work.
Why you say it ? H2K Team have a very good programmer, like Air0x.
Only look this:

He's dont know, how to setup the server, but have a tutorial step to step.
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread