Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Coding Corner
You last visited: Today at 16:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[LEAKED] Arcane Source Code [for Development only]

Discussion on [LEAKED] Arcane Source Code [for Development only] within the SRO Coding Corner forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 12
[LEAKED] Arcane Source Code [for Development only]

Hi,

So have fun There alot of File which are missed. But you can see all Packets and .. You cant run that files. Because they are incomplete. You can make youre own Emulator you can see all Packets and Importent Informations.

Look at :
Game/Packets/Public.cs
Game/Packets/Private.cs

Loginserver isnt there. I think we dont need Packets from an LoginServer.

So 2 all "Emulator Coders" stop your private coding. Begin OpenSource. I think you guys forgot who started the "First Emulator".

New Download added! Full Source Code now avaible.

Credits: Me and xdlolhaha
Attached Files
File Type: rar Arcane-bin+src.rar (3.71 MB, 869 views)
Thanks
17 Users
Old 10/21/2010, 10:19   #2

elite*gold: 41
Received Thanks: 2,700
#thread cleaned
Old 10/21/2010, 12:45   #3

elite*gold: 0
So, is it ''easy doing'' to run or even complete this files? Or do we have to w8 until someone did it and upload it on e*pvpers?
Old 10/21/2010, 13:19   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by asdfasdfjklhj View Post
So, is it ''easy doing'' to run or even complete this files? Or do we have to w8 until someone did it and upload it on e*pvpers?

Please read my post

I said the files a uncompleted. I posted this in the Coding Corner because there a cool Packet Informations and other things. You can try to complete them, but i dont recommand this :P

Build up your own Emu.

@ Lyzerk: Good Job , a little tip always use English with C#
"Karakter" wtf

Quote:
#thread cleaned
thx
Old 10/21/2010, 13:32   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by kokosas007 View Post
can u give hints how make Emuliator wit thatus saurces?
hmm i would say he need the help of the others to make it work .. thats why hes posting it
Thanks
2 Users
Old 10/21/2010, 13:42   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by xdlolhaha View Post
hmm i would say he need the help of the others to make it work .. thats why hes posting it
nope,

i do my own emulator, these Packets help me, but i hate ppls who keep things like that secret. So I post it and hope to help someone with that.

I never "hacked a pc" or such things to get these files. And i dont know what the hungary ppls want from me. lol
Thanks
5 Users
Old 10/21/2010, 14:30   #7

If you want to help people then release your own emulator.
Sorry but, most of the people will agree that in the past when Lyzerk's sources of his first C# emulator went public without his permission he said he wouldn't release any new one, so I wonder what he will say now.
Old 10/21/2010, 14:34   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by bootdisk View Post
Sorry but, most of the people will agree that in the past when Lyzerk's sources of his first C# emulator went public without his permission he said he wouldn't release any new one, so I wonder what he will say now.
ya ofc he wont be happy about that so ... but the time will come that his arcane emu is public , that just a part of the whole emu
Old 10/21/2010, 14:42   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by bootdisk View Post
My Own Emulator isnt almost completed. I will release it if I implement some more features.
Old 10/21/2010, 14:47   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by chea77er View Post
My Own Emulator isnt almost completed. I will release it if I implement some more features.
Like? Arcane project from what i know, have exchange, party, item mall + silk etc.

You can release your own emulator and maybe some ppl will update it or will help you.

PS: yea, i`m a leecher. and? xD
Old 10/21/2010, 17:05   #11

haha, nice topic here, gj Chea77er, w/e u got the files the packet stuff is exactly what i was looking for :P now i finally can start on some nice emu.. :P btw if it is possible could u get me loginserver packet infos? pm me if u got any
Old 10/21/2010, 17:28   #12

elite*gold: 41
Received Thanks: 2,700
every post without relation to coding will be infracted from now on.
thanks for your comprehension

#cleaned
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/21/2010, 18:40   #13

Received Thanks: 1,517
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miki Maus View Post
haha, nice topic here, gj Chea77er, w/e u got the files the packet stuff is exactly what i was looking for :P now i finally can start on some nice emu.. :P btw if it is possible could u get me loginserver packet infos? pm me if u got any
Add me on MSN please.
Old 10/21/2010, 18:47   #14

I updated my first Post. There you can find now a mediafire link for the full source code. Without Database.
Old 10/21/2010, 19:54   #15

ok, i got this error when i tried to open the source code
Closed Thread