Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 06:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Movement System

Discussion on Movement System within the SRO Coding Corner forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Movement System

Old 11/25/2016, 21:40   #2

1.simply sniff the positioning packets, they will do this calc for you...
2.dont know exactly what ur asking about, but, check _RefSkill for all skills refrences info
Old 11/26/2016, 02:03   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by eitai123 View Post
1.simply sniff the positioning packets, they will do this calc for you...
2.dont know exactly what ur asking about, but, check _RefSkill for all skills refrences info
he was writing an emulator based on isro old client that's why he want that info simply he can't sniff the packet that don't created before
Old 11/26/2016, 20:10   #4

uploading that for you

Similar Threads Similar Threads
200% movement speed bug
05/27/2012 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 23 Replies
Hello. I found this weird exploit many years ago, still working. It's a way to get 200% increased movement speed. Works everywhere, even in BG's. Use it in WSG to cap the flag in less then 50 sec for the Quick Cap achi. Step 1: Drink Noggenfogger Elixir until you get the "You feel smaller..." buff. Step 2: Eat a Magic Eater until you get the "Wild Magic" debuff.
Movement Packets?
04/27/2012 - Perfect World - 11 Replies
Okay, so I want to mess around with sending movement packets a little bit. Did some searching and came across this post: http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/pw-hacks-bots-ch eats-exploits/655847-perfect-world-bot-pwi-prophet -bot-recoded-24.html#post6494252 but it's a bit confusing to me. First off, for the origin... The first vec3 origin is your current origin, and the 2nd is the destination right? And you keep updating the first (current) origin every 500 ms? Also, I assume...
Movement Packets(Need Help)
08/18/2011 - SRO Coding Corner - 8 Replies
Hey all im making bot . i have problems with movement packets.I can't get posZ coordinat(Height) .Anyone have formule?
MOvement speed value
12/15/2009 - Atlantica Online - 0 Replies
can someone tell me how to find movement speed value in CE plz?
3d movement? how?
06/21/2009 - General Coding - 7 Replies
Hi guys, Well, i can use... 1. Autoscript 2. a packet bot 3. direct ingame manipulation ( the way i wanna try ) Any method has its benefits. 1.