Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Coding Corner
You last visited: Today at 11:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[C#] Need help for MultiClient Patch

Discussion on [C#] Need help for MultiClient Patch within the SRO Coding Corner forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[C#] Need help for MultiClient Patch

I need help to patch SRO_Client.exe to open multiclient and bind on another IP just like edxloader but in C# , i found sourse code in C++ , but i understand nothing cuz my skills in C++ not good , need help
Old 04/27/2013, 20:40   #2

Received Thanks: 1,517
Please ask real questions instead of begging for code.

Also, C++'s syntax should sufficiently similar to C#'s for a C# developer to be able to read it. C# isn't really a great language for implementing something like this though. Writing to another process' memory can be a bit tricky and with C# you have the added problems of not being able to use Windows APIs directly (you have to use P/Invoke) and having a limited implementation of pointers.
Old 04/28/2013, 16:41   #3

I am asking for help how to find patch address not code and i wanna make it in C# cuz i found C++ hard to use it , so if you can't help me go away
Old 04/28/2013, 16:57   #4

Received Thanks: 1,517
Quote:
Originally Posted by tarek1500 View Post
I am asking for help how to find patch address not code and i wanna make it in C# cuz i found C++ hard to use it , so if you can't help me go away
It's not that I can't help, it's that I won't as long as you don't try it yourself. There is enough information and source code available to easily do it yourself.
Old 04/28/2013, 17:31   #5

ok thx