Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Coding Corner
You last visited: Today at 20:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Question] Model ID -> Img, or name

Discussion on [Question] Model ID -> Img, or name within the SRO Coding Corner forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 62
Received Thanks: 2,952
[Question] Model ID -> Img, or name

So, i've searched for it, but still can't find. I need images for char models like 1911, etc.
Old 08/17/2011, 11:43   #2

elite*gold: 0
you can use rev6..

and you can change 1907 to every model id ofc.^^
Thanks
2 Users
Old 08/17/2011, 18:55   #3

elite*gold: 0
Here you go:

Thanks
1 User

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Monthly Question: pet model
07/03/2009 - Cabal Online - 0 Replies
Anyone know how to change pet and mob models? Because when i change it on folder data/monster the game crash when i see the changed mob(mp error)..anyone know how to change and not dc?
[QUESTION] Model file format
01/19/2009 - Dekaron - 0 Replies
I see there are unpackers for this game. Before i download the game i want to know what format the models are when you unpack. I am looking for models, not to hack or anything, i just collect models :) Could someone enlighten me about this?
Wow Model in c4d
09/06/2007 - World of Warcraft - 12 Replies
Hi, ich wollte mal fragen ob es möglich ist ein WoW Model in c4d zu laden und wie es schrittweise funktioniert.
Model ID
12/29/2006 - WoW Private Server - 3 Replies
Kann mir wer sagen wogenau ich die ModelIDs finde?Also in welcher Datei...hab grad eben schon alle möglichen *.scp Datein durchgeschaut und werd daraus nicht wirklich schlau(hab nix von ModelIDs gesehen). Die Suchfunktion wollt mir nix Sinnvolles ausspucken und spinnt imo bei mir auch total. THX im Voraus P.S.:Ich habe vor Models aus BC zu verwenden Mit dem Rest bin ich ansich vertraut ;)
[Question] Model editing/adding
06/06/2006 - World of Warcraft - 0 Replies
Just a quick simple one, if an npc was taken out of the game or modified in some way, is it possible to take off the modifications or insert the npc back into the game? Say forinstance an npc sold icecream in goldshire and it was taken out in patch 1.4 would it be possible to re enable it or do vendors rely entirely on the blizz servers? If so i guess packet editing might work in buying the items that were taken out of the game?