Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 11:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Simple Proxy?

Discussion on Simple Proxy? within the SRO Coding Corner forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Simple Proxy?

Hi im Python coder but i try to learn C#. I need proxy example. Any one can give me?

Ps: I try to run pushdex's simple proxy but i cant run this program :/
Old 06/06/2011, 16:18   #2

read this thread
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/06/2011, 19:24   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazuyaš View Post

read this thread
Thank you. Realy this is proxy simple This program only connect to silkroadonline without client :/ It doesnt open port for bot connection.
Old 06/06/2011, 20:25   #4

This is just a port of pushedx's api to Python.
You should code yourself the part listening part of the bot connection (port 22580).
But why would you need to open a port for a bot when you can code it directly in Python?
Old 06/06/2011, 20:45   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by bootdisk View Post
This is just a port of pushedx's api to Python.
You should code yourself the part listening part of the bot connection (port 22580).
But why would you need to open a port for a bot when you can code it directly in Python?
Lol you're right Ok but how can i connect this connector with loader? I guess this is directly connect to silkroad without client. Can u tell to me ?
Old 06/06/2011, 21:34   #6

This port in its current state can't do clientless because I'm really busy in real life to start the handling of the 0x600D packets (lol I shouldn't be on forums either but it's not time consuming ) but it can act directly as a pure Python proxy.

You've to think in this way:

Quote:
[SRO's server] <-> [your python app with pySilkroad] <-> [SRO's Client]
Your Python app will connect to the official servers, handle all the security part and it will send unencrypted packets to your SRO client. If you've seen server development, once you've done all the initialization for this security you just have to send the 0x5000 packet with the 0x01 as its flag (which means no security at all).

Then it's just a matter of decrypt packets sent from the server and send them to your client and encrypt the packets sent from the client to the server. So (S=Server, P=Python's Proxy, C=Client):
  1. [S->P]Server sends encrypted packets
  2. [P->C]Decryption of packets and sending of them to the client
  3. [C->P]Client has non encrypted response for the proxy to send to the server
  4. [P->S]The proxy encrypts them and send them back to the server

The only thing you need to do is to open a listening socket for your client and redirect it to your listening socket.
Also, you've to check for special packets that MUST be encrypted (item movement on inventory and so...).

It sounds complicated but it's not, give it a try, it's by far interesting and also... you could give me a hand by submitting patches or being part of its development (which I'm going to really appreciate ).
Old 06/07/2011, 08:23   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by bootdisk View Post
This port in its current state can't do clientless because I'm really busy in real life to start the handling of the 0x600D packets (lol I shouldn't be on forums either but it's not time consuming ) but it can act directly as a pure Python proxy.

You've to think in this way:

Your Python app will connect to the official servers, handle all the security part and it will send unencrypted packets to your SRO client. If you've seen server development, once you've done all the initialization for this security you just have to send the 0x5000 packet with the 0x01 as its flag (which means no security at all).

Then it's just a matter of decrypt packets sent from the server and send them to your client and encrypt the packets sent from the client to the server. So (S=Server, P=Python's Proxy, C=Client):
  1. [S->P]Server sends encrypted packets
  2. [P->C]Decryption of packets and sending of them to the client
  3. [C->P]Client has non encrypted response for the proxy to send to the server
  4. [P->S]The proxy encrypts them and send them back to the server

The only thing you need to do is to open a listening socket for your client and redirect it to your listening socket.
Also, you've to check for special packets that MUST be encrypted (item movement on inventory and so...).

It sounds complicated but it's not, give it a try, it's by far interesting and also... you could give me a hand by submitting patches or being part of its development (which I'm going to really appreciate ).
Finally i need only open agent and gateway server port to connect my connector with client ?
Old 06/07/2011, 15:10   #8

Your proxy will receive the ip and port of the real server (Xian, etc...) when you log in.
You should at this point connect the proxy to that server and port.
At that point you can do two thing for the client:

1) Tell the client the proxy's ip address and port and it will automatically reconnect. And it can be the same address and port.

2) Send the 0xA103 packet with only one byte with the value "1" (this doesn't close the connection between your client and your proxy and I think it's better than closing and opening a socket). I tried this on an emu and it was better because it let me have 1 single server instead of 100 executables... I just wanted to tell you that is possible and might be "cool" to use it.