Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 06:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

curst Heart Quest; Resuscitation-Potion-Quest

Discussion on curst Heart Quest; Resuscitation-Potion-Quest within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
curst Heart Quest; Resuscitation-Potion-Quest

Moin,
ich habe die Quest angenommen und kriege keinen einzigen Curst Hearst woran liegt das?
Quest ist aktiviert hab keine andere Quest am Laufen nur die. Bin lvl 72 und mach es bei den Yetis (59) weil ich ein freund helfe, muss ich das woanders machen? Bei Mobs auf mein Level?

Danke für Eure Hilfe
Nico

Hello,
i have accept the Quest and didn't became a Curst Heart. Why?
The quest is activ and it the only quest on the char. I am level 72 and kills mobs level 59 (Yetis) because i help a friend. Must i makke the Quest by mobs on my level?

Thanks for you help.
Sry for bad English
Nico
Old 01/08/2011, 02:59   #2

if it wouldnt drop anyway , i dont think it will drop curst heart
Old 01/08/2011, 12:06   #3

Well, it should drop. I was 7x level, plvl`ing on Sonars, and i was getting cursed hearts. Maybe you took wrong quest? Try to re-take it.

Tags
curst, heart, potion, quest, resuscitation

Similar Threads Similar Threads
SRO-DB Bot curst heart problem
05/31/2010 - SRO Private Server - 4 Replies
Hi! My problem is, that the db bot is not picking up the curst hearts. Is there any option/program that is makes the char pick up the hearts ?
Question About DB-BOT & Curst Heart
05/22/2010 - SRO Private Server - 4 Replies
so i have a grab pet and i took the CURST HEART Quest to DELVL skills now there is no options in the bot that the pet will take it and when i sing her to take "other items " its take everything and his inventory is running out fast and then he stop loot i try use the auto filter that they post here but its can run togther with DB -bot please tell me what to do....
Exp potion quest...
06/28/2009 - Conquer Online 2 - 3 Replies
Can some tell me how to do that quest?i know that attached to gendaroma and titan if im not wrong. thanks.
Can't do the Cursed heart quest
04/20/2009 - Silkroad Online - 3 Replies
I have quitted bicheon on my s/s nuker, and i want to decrease all the levels to 0. But the point is that im already lvl 40 (with gap 8, so my bicheon mastery is 32). I have decreased the skills with silk edit potions, but i want to do it now with the Cursed heart quest. But i can't start the quest anymore at the potion merchants, am i to high to do the quest ie?:confused:
tbot 0919 doesnt pick up curst hearts and quest items
10/07/2007 - Silkroad Online - 7 Replies
everthing with my bot is fine accept my bot doesnt pick up curts hearts and quest items and solutions?