Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 12:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

SBot not casting Bless in Share pt.

Discussion on SBot not casting Bless in Share pt. within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
SBot not casting Bless in Share pt.

Hello i got serious problem with making Bless "cycle" in share party.
Im using SBot.
When im hunting solo Bless is casted perfectly when i got it in "buffs while training" but when i join share party which has another cleric main or sub char who is also casting Bless then my Bless is no more being casted even if its available. I tried to fix it in many ways but failed.
Does anyone have same problem? Or maybe someone already wrote a solution in this forum
any kind of help will be appreciated

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Sbot not buffing bless spell
10/08/2014 - Silkroad Online - 4 Replies
I got at buffs to use while training Bless spell, but I'm in a 8*8 party, but mostly just 1 char uses the bless spell, and the others don't, even when the spell is available.. help pls :S
SBot for share
08/12/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 2 Replies
I´m looking for someone who share his sbot acc with me. I would pay the monthly SBot price. It is allowed to bot with 2 different IP´s. I wrote a mail to Bot-Cave.net Support. mfg
Want to share SBot Acc
03/27/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 5 Replies
Hi all, I have a 3-month SBot Acc which I want to share at the price of 14 Euro. - Usual price sold is 5 Euro per month so you get it at cheaper price Payment Method - 1) Paypal 2) Western Union 3) Face-to-Face Transaction
i will share sbot
02/27/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 2 Replies
Hi all i will share sbot if any one offer account:D because now i need one account to give to my brother if any one need lvl 82++ i prefer bow:D my msn is [email protected] If you accept i will send id and pw for sbot and the momment when you give me the account trade is safe np Thx brothers SroRoby the Best middelman:DDD
WANT 2 SHARE SBOT!!
02/16/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 0 Replies
Hello every1.. i play on server mercury.. and i would like 2 share sbot.. u can pm me on Gimbly.. i would pay monthly...