Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 23:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Request for a Ip bypass guide

Discussion on Request for a Ip bypass guide within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Request for a Ip bypass guide

Hi guys,

I've been searching a lot through this forum and also google for a way to bypass the ip limitation problem. I tried Ip Hider, Tor, using proxy from all around the world (phillipines, korea, countries in africa) but there's no way of doing it. Still have the limitation. I use iBot and also tried edxloader (which was working great for me).

I'm also impressed that only a few are talking about this ip limitation. I live in France and lots of countries are in the same situation.

Maybe I am doing something wrong so is there someone who knows how to do or to configurate the soft to bypass the ip limitation? Making a guide of it would help a lot of people and avoid the question to come back. Although I don't know if the solution is the same for all the bots like mbot sbot and others.

Make this topic the real one for discussing this subject.

By the way, it'll be even better if someone know how to open more than 2 accounts with iBot ^^.

Share your knowledge guys.

Thanks
Old 12/31/2010, 21:09   #2

You're in the exact same situation as me , i created a another topic in the Ask the experts section :

PS : Tu habite où en France ? moi je suis à Paris 10em
Old 01/01/2011, 08:49   #3

Heh, kqy, i actually know how to read that :P. 2 years of french has helped a little i guess, still learning
On topic: It seems joymax has finally taken some initiative. Those stupid towers stopped working 5 minutes after they put them in. Just change ure script by a little and it avoids them making them useless. They probably just add more lag to the server considering they have like 5 of them outside of hotan west XD.
Also, if you get banned based on those I find it stupid, they should have a better way of figuring out if you actually bot, not accidently auto run into them. (getting offtopic again)
(ontopic): I have no doubt that this will be cracked, just like everything else joymax has tried.
Old 01/03/2011, 03:06   #4

If one found how to use safe proxy tell me ! .
Si quelqun trouve comment utiliser les proxy en securiter dites le moi !

Mercie
Thanks
Old 01/11/2011, 00:15   #5

hey any way to use proxy with ibot?