Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 10:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

which is a safe loader for multiclient

Discussion on which is a safe loader for multiclient within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
which is a safe loader for multiclient

Hi, I haven't played on isro for a while so I don't know which loaders are available. So i've a question which loader is quite safe for just multiclient? is it still edxSilkroadLoader?

Thank you
Old 01/01/2011, 08:55   #2

elite*gold: 0
First, you should put this in ask the experts, but since youve already messed up ill just answer it. Edxloader works well, i use it along with Ibot. However, they recently put an ip limit so you can only connect a maximum of 2 clients per ip. This hasnt been solved yet so for now youl have to deal with it.
Thanks
1 User

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Conquer Online MultiClient Always Updated and Safe
07/23/2012 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 42 Replies
This is a Conquer Online MultiClient updated for patch 5200 and it is safe. You can also scan for it if you are in doubt. Please click the THANKS button below the download link if you like it. Thanks. Features: MultiClient with Time and Date Remove Scanner Remove Signout Pop Ups Enabled Commands
Sure Working [ECOIN LoADER] v3 OH YEAH :D Safe to Download
12/18/2010 - Soldier Front Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 22 Replies
Ecoin Loader for YOu instructions 1. download and extract this Ecoin Loader v3.rar 2. just open the file 3. There will be should popup "Ecoin Loaded" 4. Tada ;D eto virus scan para hindi kayu mapakali
Sure Working [ECOIN LoADER] v3 OH YEAH :D Safe to Download
11/07/2010 - Soldier Front Philippines - 8 Replies
Ecoin Loader for YOu instructions 1. download and extract this Ecoin Loader v3.rar 2. just open the file 3. There will be should popup "Ecoin Loaded" 4. Tada ;D eto virus scan para hindi kayu mapakali
New Loader For Sjsro Server With Scan Safe 100%
06/08/2010 - SRO PServer Guides & Releases - 4 Replies
In The Name Of Allah Welcome All New Loader For Sjsro Picture Of Loader http://img40.imageshack.us/img40/828/45409026.png
SAFE Free bot with :multiclient, no dc,etc..
12/29/2007 - SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 8 Replies
If you need my free bot ? You have to only change the original client and add the cracked free bot client. RapidShare: 1-Click Webhosting