Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 18:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Thepowerlevel Leveling

Discussion on Thepowerlevel Leveling within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Thepowerlevel Leveling

Has anybody tried their powerleveling service?

is it as fast as they say it is?

And is there a risk of bans if they use it? (Do they use bots?)

Sorry if these questions sound stupid Im just considering it
Old 11/05/2010, 20:25   #2

it is safe but far too expensive , u are better off buying a high lvl char and plvling yourself
Old 11/06/2010, 15:59   #3

elite*gold: 10
Their prices are just in-human.
With a 100+ wizz you powerlevel yourself faster then they do, and getting a 100+ char is way cheaper than what they offer.
I guess in their mind, everyone is a freaking prince from arabia, therefor the high prices.
Old 11/07/2010, 02:54   #4

yeah theire prices are retarded

Similar Threads Similar Threads
ThePowerLevel
03/07/2011 - Silkroad Online - 36 Replies
Thepowerlevel gold selling service lies and refuses to give order :D The funniest thing, is i finally made them mad enough to curse :D Thats how the convo ended, Still didn't get my order. xD, in the 8 days of waiting i had conversatiosn with them and them telling me i could buy gold with monebookers and recieve my order. The chargeback is becuase of HSWoW Private server, they deleted my account without me knowing, when i cancelled their payment, paypal closed my account and all...
thepowerlevel closed ?
10/31/2010 - Silkroad Online - 10 Replies
I have try to go on thepowerlevel but when i go there this side dont exisist ?? Is it closed ???
HELP whit.. thepowerlevel.com
10/31/2010 - Silkroad Online - 14 Replies
HELP IF I BUY GOLD THERE 100milions cost 3.3 $ or are 100,000 of gold for 3,3dllrs? i dont understand. and is safe buy gold? ?? thx alot. or u can get banned? or hacked? thx for the help.
can i trust thepowerlevel.com that much?
09/22/2010 - Silkroad Online - 8 Replies
im selling 6.5bil for about 200$ via western union .. have anyone tried that company with such huge ammount ? would you trust them ?
Question about thepowerlevel
07/31/2008 - Silkroad Online - 4 Replies
I want to sell to thepowerlevel.com golds at silkroad. And the person that talked with me agree to charge with me money on the server I sell for him ,for money on the server I play. he told me to come to jangen stable and to buy from store something at 40m (the money I sell for him). Do you thing he will scamm me? I dont think so but I need your suggestion.