Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 23:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Agbot problem.

Discussion on Agbot problem. within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Agbot problem.

Ive only recently started to play again. I downloaded agbot but it seems that nobody uses it anymore. I pasted a script into the script folder and it works fine buying things but it just goes to the middle of hotan and the walkscript sign goes off. Im not sure if its the script but if it is does anyone know where i can download a script maker?
Old 04/07/2010, 03:35   #2

elite*gold: 0
Ok hum I never really went trough the script system but I know that the town script is now automatically done. That means, what you have to do is write your script from the middle of the town (when the bot has finished refilling) to your hunting area.

Another solution that I often use when I'm feeling lazy. At the bottom of the agbot page, you have a button with description that says : use new script file system. Press it, then select the town and then select your mob. Bad aspect is that it's certainly not the hunting area you would have liked, but it's better than having to make the script yourself every time your bot goes to town.

For programs that make scripts, I'm pretty sure they are all outdated. Anyway, making the town script was actually the hardest part but you don't have to do it anymore.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Agbot problem
03/05/2009 - Silkroad Online - 3 Replies
Im using the new loop function in agbot.. And now everytime the bot opens blacksmith and repair then i get ingame dc or crash need some help:rtfm:
Problem with agbot
03/05/2009 - Silkroad Online - 3 Replies
I have serious problem with agbot... It worked perfectly for about 2 months and then several days ago it started to close by itself 5-10 minutes after i login in game. I tried reinstalling game and bot, i downloaded it again, i reconfigured everything, I tried degrading bot to previous versions but it is all useless. Nuconnector always stays, but agbot doesn't... I don't have viruses because my hard drive was recently formatted and my antivirus doesn't show anything except nuconnector which is...
>>><<<BIG PROBLEM WITH agBOT><<<<><<<<
01/08/2009 - Silkroad Online - 3 Replies
sorry i shouldnt make 2 topics. i thought its separeted place....im so sorry
AgBot problem when launching agbot
09/06/2008 - Silkroad Online - 1 Replies
Run-time error '339': component 'comctl32.ocx' or one of its dependencies not correctly registered: a file is missing or invalid im having this problem when im clicking on the agbot. need help how to fix this.
agbot problem
07/22/2008 - Silkroad Online - 1 Replies
so before i reinstalled whole windows vista on my laptop i didnt had any problem, now i registerd those 3 files for vista and also added those command lines for in CMD, i put UAC on and off and i startup nuconnecter and agbot as administrator, but still agbot doesnt wanna start up only nuconnecter does.. how can i get agbot to startup again :/?