Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 18:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Login problems

Discussion on Login problems within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Login problems

Hey guys.

Before i login to Silkroad i look on rev6 and look about the server capacity .. then i see that there are 100 slots free on titan, so i login to the server .. normally i have to come in with first try, but NO i dont come in .. you understand me? i dont know what joymax problem is..
Old 12/24/2009, 16:29   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by PublicViewer View Post
Hey guys.

Before i login to Silkroad i look on rev6 and look about the server capacity .. then i see that there are 100 slots free on titan, so i login to the server .. normally i have to come in with first try, but NO i dont come in .. you understand me? i dont know what joymax problem is..
Rev6 has sometimes bugs.Server are still full.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/26/2009, 19:46   #3

Also, even when the servers are populated usually you still have to wait. And a lot of times people are waiting in line so you must join them, get it?
Old 12/26/2009, 21:02   #4

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by WarFall™ View Post
Also, even when the servers are populated usually you still have to wait. And a lot of times people are waiting in line so you must join them, get it?
True, I wanted to post the same yesterday, Even if it says Populated, there are people in the waiting line the server just isnt fast enough i guess, Didnt post cause i wasnt sure lol good som1 shares the same thought =)