Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 18:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Warrior/cleric or Rouge/cleric

Discussion on Warrior/cleric or Rouge/cleric within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Warrior/cleric or Rouge/cleric

who are the best on all. chose plz. and say your opinion on pvps. thx
Old 12/18/2009, 13:48   #2

war/cler
Old 12/18/2009, 14:16   #3

elite*gold: 20
Warr/Rogue needs lots of farm, hard to handle, hard to lvl, harder to bot, more expensive since you need 5 Weapons + 1 Shield and its considered as a ProBuild, most of the players wont be able to play it.

Stick to Warr/Cleric
Old 12/18/2009, 18:30   #4

Received Thanks: 1,472
go warrior/rogue
wep switching is just awesome to do
Old 12/18/2009, 18:47   #5

Warrior/Rogue is a waste of time. You can only kill noobs.

I have a warrior/cleric and a rogue/cleric, and I'll tell you something about each build. Warrior/cleric is probably the best build in the game atm, it is a perfect tanker, and a great party player. You can either kill alone, or buff someone to kill for you. If you are equipped correctly, you will never die (if you know how to play, practicing is required.

Rogue/Cleric is also very good, but... In pvp, you won't do the same damage as the warrior, and as soon as your opponent gets near you, unless you have gears over the average, you are most likely dead. You can only kill most pure str using crossbow extreme, and these days full str builds are owning.

Unless you have a lot of money to spend on gold to get good equips, go for warrior/cleric. It's an easy to use build, and with some practice, you can be very good. Don't forget you need to farm 3 weapons, which will take a while, but it will be worth it. I can totally assure you.
Old 12/20/2009, 17:43   #6

Warrior/Cleric 4 Ever x3

« KSro | WIzz/Bard »