Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 05:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Request] Mbot pvp bot and autopicker

Discussion on [Request] Mbot pvp bot and autopicker within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Request] Mbot pvp bot and autopicker

So I heard from someone in a server I play at, that there is a bot you can use bots to help in pvp (attack and defend players). And that their is an autopicker to pick up the flag in CTF - So Ok and Arena. All I know about it is that the folder that was passed to my friend was called "Aurora". Anyway I know the autopicker thing is real because Darryll used to have the flag no matter what. And I am pretty good at ctf -_-. Anyway if you know about anything, please please plis release it here or give me a link if it was already released. (I have used the search and got zelch in exchange)
Old 05/05/2016, 04:31   #2

elite*gold: 0
dont expect replies people here keeps thing to them selves they dont share it ^_^ i;m looking for any help about that long time ago

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Tool]Abs Autopicker - It picks champ, lane, and summoners for you!
11/07/2014 - League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 5 Replies
Hello, I'm the developer of TBATools wich does near the same, but my old pc died so I lost all the source code and a month ago I decided to recode it from 0 and I did Abs Autopicker wich is way much faster and easy to run and configure. What is "Abs Autopicker"? Is program that runs macros to pick for you a champ, send in chat what lane you want, pick summoner spells and even lock in if you want to so NO reading memory, NO risk of ban by riot systems also it doesn't give you any ingame...
Autopicker
04/29/2014 - League of Legends - 1 Replies
Sers, Gibt es einen aktuellen Auto Picker, wenn man das so nennt, der halt dann auch in den Chat schreibt, dass man mid ist und direkt den Champ wählt. Ich denke ihr wisst was ich mein. Danke im voraus LG TheMagikx
[Free] Lol Autopicker
02/23/2014 - Freebies - 20 Replies
Hier der kostenlose autopicker! Champion Picker Virustotal Virustotal
P-Server AutoPicker&AutoSplasher
09/02/2010 - Kal Online - 13 Replies
Welcome to the members of the Forum Today, I have been learning a programming language VB.Net and i made a program to destroy the GBL I know that the GBL cause you a problem and you can not make you use. (Cooldown and....all the hacks) so today i made small file you set it @Pserver Files and start the file by 2 left clicks then start the launcher
Sro AIO [ AutoPicker + LessDc ]
10/09/2007 - SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 23 Replies
Ok my 3rd program with style... prfect working with Tbot0913 {0919} Run AIO.exe then in tbot folder run server.exe lia lia Login to Silkroad server... Press Start Training in bot menu... Then Press F4, then A, there select ItemPickup{Hand with money pack} and put it in the 6 So it's in F4 - 6.. Press Start And Ok don't forget ignore all info's because Free Trial packers :D Pakced with CryptEXE like SoftMod and UPX Modificator ;) Dont forget Download library.zip and put all dlls to...