Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 07:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

How to make the Trade only 4* not 5*

Discussion on How to make the Trade only 4* not 5* within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 150
Unhappy How to make the Trade only 4* not 5*

How to make the Trade only 4* not 5*

Cus 5* doing a crash bug in Sr_GameServer

Ty

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[HELP]How to make item can't be trade
10/06/2012 - Dekaron Private Server - 4 Replies
what should i edit in .csv file ? :handsdown:
[How to] make a good Trade
03/02/2011 - S4 League Trading - 16 Replies
Hallo Elite, Ich mache hier mal auf Anfrage ein Theard in dem ich das Vorgehen bei einem Handel speziell in der S4 League Trading Section und auch die damit verbundenen Probleme und Gefahren anspreche. Wie gesagt mache ich dieses Theard auf mehrfache Anfragen und bitte deshalb, dass ihr euch dass Zeug wie "Unnötiger Theard" oder "Mann, sowas schon wieder" und "Wer braucht denn das" spart, denn es gibt sicherlich viele dich hier neu sind und dass gerne Erklärt bekommen möchten. ...
It is possible to be make trade bot for silkroad?
12/22/2010 - Silkroad Online - 29 Replies
It is possible to be make some kind of script to going walk like 2 act euro to 1 act euro ... only walk and go tp .. i mean that with 30 lvl char you can only walk with the fast hourse and use potions ... if someone made it it will be easy make gold and have more gold than koreans chinese taiwan guy and more :D Sory for my english