Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 11:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Best Chin Build PvE for 90 Cap?

Discussion on Best Chin Build PvE for 90 Cap? within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 13
Best Chin Build PvE for 90 Cap?

Hey guys,
I´d just like to ask you what is/was the best CHINESE PvE Build for the 90/9D Cap?

Full Str Bow?
Full INT Bow?
Full int Spear Nuker?
7:1 Hyprid Spear Nuker?
Or anything else?

Thx!
Old 08/31/2013, 03:43   #2

elite*gold: 260
at the end of the day, you would prefer playing a char with the build that you enjoy the most. there's no best build in sro if you don't enjoy it. it's a game, go play what you want. spend millions of $$$ and be happy.
Old 08/31/2013, 13:09   #3

elite*gold: 122
Quote:
Originally Posted by ,FaLLen anGeL´ View Post
Hey guys,
I´d just like to ask you what is/was the best CHINESE PvE Build for the 90/9D Cap?

Full Str Bow?
Full INT Bow?
Full int Spear Nuker?
7:1 Hyprid Spear Nuker?
Or anything else?

Thx!
Well, simply..
Full str bow - You have good dmg, enough hp for uniques like shaitan, but nuker will ks you if spawn won't kill him..
Full int bow - without mana u will die at mobs.. 90 sux
Full int spear nuker - with mana 50% and fire is a machine.. but You need to have to survive 1min without..
7:1 - well, its good for mobs and pvp, but full int ofc will ks you, if he won't die at spawn( all the time im talking about hunting shaitan)
Well, if you talking about pve that nuker full int s/s is a good option too..
Anyway, pure int spear ks everything if he's still alive..
My opinion: Full int nuker with heskual and good set it's a machine for pve, hightest dmg
For job, also pvp and massive pvp like fortress war, the one of best were full str heskual/fire/force.. Much hp to tank, resser, debuffs =)
Thanks
3 Users
Old 08/31/2013, 13:45   #4

elite*gold: 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xardoo View Post
Well, simply..
Full str bow - You have good dmg, enough hp for uniques like shaitan, but nuker will ks you if spawn won't kill him..
Full int bow - without mana u will die at mobs.. 90 sux
Full int spear nuker - with mana 50% and fire is a machine.. but You need to have to survive 1min without..
7:1 - well, its good for mobs and pvp, but full int ofc will ks you, if he won't die at spawn( all the time im talking about hunting shaitan)
Well, if you talking about pve that nuker full int s/s is a good option too..
Anyway, pure int spear ks everything if he's still alive..
My opinion: Full int nuker with heskual and good set it's a machine for pve, hightest dmg
For job, also pvp and massive pvp like fortress war, the one of best were full str heskual/fire/force.. Much hp to tank, resser, debuffs =)
This, sir, is an answer I´ve been waiting for so many years.
Not aggressive or noobish, but just helpful.
Thanks for this, *** bless you.
Thanks
1 User