Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 23:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Any autologin script for 1.199?

Discussion on Any autologin script for 1.199? within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 1,161
Any autologin script for 1.199?

Hi, Im looking for a AutoLogin script for the new 1.199 Update because I tried all older Scripts and noone works.
Old 06/24/2009, 21:18   #2

elite*gold: 0
lol ya keep using the auto log in scripts get hacked and then go spam the fourms of a bot u used

that hapend a lot on SROKING

so many people saying sroking hacked them

just use a peni or somethign havy on enter

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Help] AutoLogin Script (auto It)
04/07/2010 - SRO Private Server - 4 Replies
I'd like an autologin that work with more than 1 client at the same time... the script that I have is this (Auto It): Source: Global $Paused $hWnd = WinGetHandle ("SRO_Client") HotKeySet ("{F10}","Start") HotKeySet ("{F9}","Pause") While 1
[Autologin] Simple autoit script
06/29/2009 - SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 44 Replies
Hey,the captcha system is out . So the ecsro minimised autologin script works on iSro too,now :) Source: Global $Paused $hWnd = WinGetHandle ("SRO_Client") HotKeySet ("{F10}","Start") HotKeySet ("{F9}","Pause")
Autologin Script with captcha identification
02/25/2009 - SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 85 Replies
! Note ! AgBot is NOT supported ! Hello , with great help from thasTony I wrote a script wich logs you automatically into international silkroad online . And yes , it is with captcha identification . http://butl9r.de/images/al_script.JPG Funcs - starts silkroad and enters id and pw - through the captchatool from SpiritOffice it decodes every image code ( much faster then reloggeros )
Autoit Dekaron/2moons autologin script
04/24/2008 - Dekaron - 5 Replies
m trying to make an autologin script wiht autoit. Ive never used this program until today. and ive got a problem no surprise there:) when the game is on the loading screen at around 90% it crashes my script and i cant figure out why. if theres anything in my code or you know how to get aroun it heres my source; #cs -------------------------------------------------- -------------------------- AutoIt Version: 3.2.10.0