Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 04:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

agbot, need help with the script loading

Discussion on agbot, need help with the script loading within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
agbot, need help with the script loading

Need help ..
when i trying to load the script e.g. 012.Constantinople.West.Kiklopes.P4C.Apa.v2.lst
Then when i click on start walkscript the console shows :
"file not found:\script\..\..\monsterscript\012.Constantinop le.West.Kiklopes.P4C.Apa.v2.lst

What should i do? Kindly assist
Old 06/19/2009, 19:21   #2

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by winters79 View Post
Need help ..
when i trying to load the script e.g. 012.Constantinople.West.Kiklopes.P4C.Apa.v2.lst
Then when i click on start walkscript the console shows :
"file not found:\script\..\..\monsterscript\012.Constantinop le.West.Kiklopes.P4C.Apa.v2.lst

What should i do? Kindly assist
Ok man u need to dl my package,please dl my package and install it you also have a guide there ,it will solve this problem,just please remove agbot first and unpatch media.pk after that run my installer.
LINK:

Similar Threads Similar Threads
AGbot script
05/07/2009 - Silkroad Online - 9 Replies
Hey guys I did a script with AGbot Script Generator, I did it step by step with this guide : YouTube - How to use AGbot Town Script Generator (www.codemayhem.net) I did all that he said to. I clicked "Loop after teleport" I teleport to the town, and it didn't work! Why that? I did all the guide perfectly! what should I do for work this out ?
Agbot not loading right
03/19/2009 - Silkroad Online - 3 Replies
Hey, if anyone can help me out that would be great. I've been using AgBot on my Vista laptop for a while now, but every now and then the bot won't load all the way, like, there's no website info page telling about your current version, the HP/MP/Exp bars are whited out, and when you go to the tabs and click on something it doesn't open. But usually i can restart my computer, run as admin, and it'll work again. But for all the versions after 2.7.1 it does it all the time. The only time the bot...
Agbot script
03/11/2009 - Silkroad Online - 0 Replies
i have a problem with my script a made it with AgBot_Script_Generator the problem is when i start it the first time everything is fine but when my char teleports back in town to buy items all npcs are blocked (i can't open them) and the script stop pls help sory for my bad english "//","############################ ","" "//","Script Maker","" "//","Made Possible by: iBotForFun @ 2008","" "//","############################ ","" "//","Script Information:","" "//","Starting Town:...
error with loading and agbot
10/28/2008 - Silkroad Online - 1 Replies
so, when i want to play without agbot then it's ok, i can log in and etc... but.. when i'm trying to play with agbot and when i choose character and game's loading i got this error http://85.17.45.27/~ipix/out.php/i42809_error.JPG what should i do?
agBot not loading
04/17/2008 - Silkroad Online - 7 Replies
I downloaded the files, installed them into SRO folder .. patched with the media patcher...Opened the nuConnecter.. then it says "Listening for bot connection." This is where my problems start. I open the bot the first time, says give an IRC nickname, then pick a config. After i click ok on the config1 (with nuConnecter still up ) the aGBot1.5.2 just disappears from processes and .. is gone .. duno whats happening, am i missing something, a minor step i skipped or ? Any info is...