Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 02:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

problem with s-bot and my anti virus protection

Discussion on problem with s-bot and my anti virus protection within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question problem with s-bot and my anti virus protection

i use avast for virus protection and it says that it has a trogen in it. sry my spelling is bad.can any1 help me with this .
Old 06/09/2009, 11:23   #2

Add sbot to your exception list, or disable anti-virus when using sbot?
Old 06/09/2009, 20:25   #3

they are trying to solve this problem right now for the time being only NOD and Kasperky have this problem better turn off the antivirus
Old 11/02/2019, 16:01   #4

Choosing an anti-virus is a matter of personal preference, your needs, your technical ability and experience, features offered, user friendliness, ease of updating (and upgrading to new program release), ease of installation/removal, availability of quality/prompt technical support from the vendor and price. Other factors to consider include detection rates and methods, scanning engine effectiveness, how often virus definitions are updated, the amount of resources the program utilizes, how it may affect system performance and what will work best for your system. A particular anti-virus that works well for one person may not work as well for another regardless of whether it is a free or paid for product.. I would always prefer to see the comparisons instead of only focusing on one product. Like Reviewsed.com mention a good critical compariosn about all security features between Malwarebytes and Avast here

So there is no universal "one size fits all" solution that works for everyone and there is no one best anti-virus. Every vendor's virus lab and program scanning engine is different. Each has has its own strengths and weaknesses and they often use a mix of technologies to detect and remove malware