Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 12:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Is there already a new Sbot update?

Discussion on Is there already a new Sbot update? within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Is there already a new Sbot update?

Hi guys,

i just wanted to test sbot, but it is not working. I can log-in, but when I press "start client" I get a messeage to update SRO and Sbot; SRO is updated.
On the servers are already other players using sbot, that means that there have to be a new update for Sbot, too. I recognized on the bottom of the Sbot windows that it says, that the servers are under inspection; I already started the game without the Sbot and the server are working.
Is it only me or do most players need to wait for a new update of Sbot?
I am looking forward to your hopefully helping answers.

PS: Excuse me, if my english is bad
Old 03/20/2013, 19:40   #2

SBot didn't release a new version yet.
Old 03/20/2013, 21:54   #3

There is new version
with sec passcode system .

76.b
Thanks
1 User

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Update:Which One Better PhBot or Sbot
09/17/2011 - Silkroad Online - 20 Replies
I wanna Hear bc atm im usin Both and i See that Phbot is Better More Function/Faster Attack and Sbot is gettin Slower every update maybe it might just be me but i wanna see everyone opinion on this bots! P.S. Plz dont Start a Flame War
CMD SBot Update
06/10/2010 - SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 2 Replies
This is a batch script created for those who do not trust auto update programs or want to feel like they are in control lol. Save this to a file with .bat extension and then drag the .zip file on top and hit any key to continue. Function: -Extract .zip file to temp -Auto update SBot folders -Exclude Scripts folder -Delete old SBot.exe -Delete extracted temp and .zip file Requirements:
SBOT Version Update question
04/22/2010 - Silkroad Online - 4 Replies
Hello, I want to know when a new SBOT version is out, do I have to put my settings/skills from the begin or just copy the new files/folders and paste them over the old version? Thanks
Sbot- dont work to me after the update
03/07/2010 - Silkroad Online - 12 Replies
i do "start client" with the 1.11 bot version and i have the 1.82 sro client and its write me " worng client version" what i need to do ?