Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 10:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Best goldbot tactic? (iSro)

Discussion on Best goldbot tactic? (iSro) within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 5
Best goldbot tactic? (iSro)

Hello im play isro on the Server Aries,
atm. im plvling 7 euro chars to level 70 in gap 9..
Now i have one question...
Does they make more gold in 8er pt or make they more Gold when they all do Solo lvling??
Im not sure, and cause of this i wanna ask a Expert

Greetz & please answer me
Old 02/28/2013, 19:45   #2

elite*gold: 5
Received Thanks: 3,766
In my previous SRO experience, they get gold / sp / levels quicker indefinitely in parties. Make sure you level up on green mobs for max gold though, unless you want to try and pt with higher mobs, your choice

If you want a slow way to get gold, go solo. It's not the fastest ways, but it's the safest and most efficient

Tags
8er pt or not, goldbot, isro, silkroad

Similar Threads Similar Threads
boting tactic
07/18/2012 - DarkOrbit - 10 Replies
How can i stay in x2 map so that i not to die .... im allways die in x2 map :mad: what can i need to do ?
Moonbox Tactic
12/14/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 7 Replies
I have tried several of the itemtype files but none seem to work. I can log in and everything but my character is naked and my bag is empty. Is it because of the new patch?
death tactic ?
08/28/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 4 Replies
Anyone know one tip for how to go in death tactic ? because i mad 35 moonbox but it's longer to fall in death :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
Death Tactic
06/19/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 0 Replies
k so im cashing in 40 mbs right now... and its suuuuuuuper monotonous so I think to myself wtf isnt there a bot to do this? :bandit: tbh I dont think I have enough time to properly make it, but I can help anyone who wants to ;) Basically just have it click the Maggie, Click the right option, then Okay, then jump to Ghost in the upper Left and click the options. read the map ID and when the map ID = 1050 (I beleive that is Life Tactic...the one after death where u actually cash them in//...
see what tactic ur in
04/15/2006 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 13 Replies
I made this because I was tired of searching for people to ask what tactic I was in, or waiting for a token.