Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 04:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

New eSRO forum.. cant register?

Discussion on New eSRO forum.. cant register? within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 05/09/2009, 16:30   #16

elite*gold: 0
I was loged in with nick "Citrina" yesterday and even this day morning but now i'm getting same error.. "Sorry, an error occurred. If you are unsure on how to use a feature, or don't know why you got this error message, try looking through the help files for more information."
Old 05/09/2009, 23:28   #17

Same problem here, i made an account there, did like 4-5 posts, now i board is disabled.
Old 05/20/2009, 04:50   #18

i cant confirm my account registration and i cant see the forums as a guest

Similar Threads Similar Threads
esro....new forum?!?!?
10/29/2009 - SRO Private Server - 1 Replies
Well, i was just wondering when will esro get there official new forum...almost like the one before ( the first forum ) it was nice to have that one because everyone came together as a community now no one believes esro will be successful.....
ESRO New Forum Problem
06/01/2009 - SRO Private Server - 7 Replies
New Esro forum (at spirasdestiny) I am getting "The menu has been disabled" and i cant register or do anything. My simple question is what can i do?
Esro forum
05/31/2009 - SRO Private Server - 4 Replies
Hi.. Eckoro .. i have some problem with forum.. when i enter it say : > Board Message Sorry, an error occurred. If you are unsure on how to use a feature, or don't know why you got this error message, try looking through the help files for more information. When i try to log in or to register same error.. can u resolve that?
New ESRO Forum Problem
05/07/2009 - SRO Private Server - 2 Replies
Trying to login, getting board is disabled, then i cant register new account for same reason. anyone know why?
ESRO FOrum + Site!
11/26/2008 - Silkroad Online - 11 Replies
To all the newcomers ! Elitepvpers is creating their OWN private server. Links: www.e-sro.net ESRO