Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 22:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[HELP] Safe or Not?

Discussion on [HELP] Safe or Not? within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,198
[HELP] Safe or Not?

Please download at your own risk, this is a tool for SBot to monitor your bots with just one program, it can hide, all the other stuff that you are able to do with SBot but all in one little program.

Sounds good, but I just want you guys to take a look.

Old 04/26/2009, 12:39   #2

elite*gold: 0
I decompiled it and it looked safe. I read half of it but it seemed to never end xD, scanned through the rest. Better have someone make sure.

HOWEVER

I am suspicous of these lines (11259)

Quote:
IniWrite(@ScriptDir & "\images\configuration.ini", "FTP", "server", GUICtrlRead($FTPSERWER))
IniWrite(@ScriptDir & "\images\configuration.ini", "FTP", "username", GUICtrlRead($FTPUSER))
IniWrite(@ScriptDir & "\images\configuration.ini", "FTP", "passwort", GUICtrlRead($FTPPASS))
I wudnt use this until someone else looks through more of this or i do it lol, it seems to be doing stuff it shudnt be = S
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/26/2009, 12:39   #3

Is that made by Mr_Captcha ? IF it is ..I think its safe.. cause he made anti-captcha too , and many ppl thrust him that my opinion..
Old 04/26/2009, 12:44   #4

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,198
Thanks brent01

@virtuos_e He didn't make this one.
Old 04/26/2009, 12:54   #5

Actually the ftp thing is spoken about on the guys website. I cant understand german and i cbf translating but it seems that is for uploading some kind of picture to like funpic.de?

Hmm yeah i just found this in the source:

Quote:
Upload chardata to a FTP-Server", "Activate this function to get your personal chardata uploaded to an FTP-Server. This will help you to have a look over what your char does, where your char currently is, how good his leveling is going and more! The data on the server will be updated every 2-3 minutes. You have to use your own FTP-Server for this function. Set your FTP-Data and enjoy viewing your characters stats online =)