Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 05:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[PK2] Need help in pk2 editing of seal glow

Discussion on [PK2] Need help in pk2 editing of seal glow within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 50
[PK2] Need help in pk2 editing of seal glow

Hello,
i want to ask for help.
Where can i find information about position of starting seal glow on weapon.

Thank you.
Old 01/13/2013, 22:08   #2

elite*gold: 130
Probably in media.pk2. Sox items has attribute in their code: "RARE_". A, B or C shows if its sos, som or sun.
Old 01/13/2013, 22:59   #3

elite*gold: 50
Well, its not what I asked. I asked, how can i change position where glowing starts.
For example, on sword 1DG sealing start at end of sword, right? And i need to move it, for example, some more forward, so glow of a seal will be not directly on weapon, but in space.

Some weapon longer, so 10DG sword is longer then 1DG, so i want to know, where is coordinates of that glowing, for sure they are somewhere.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Tutorial]Change Weapons Glow and add Seal
03/26/2016 - SRO Guides & Templates - 19 Replies
Hello i have found a program that can make ur chinease weapens sos,som,sosun and to do that u must downlaod the program from this link sos maker here RapidShare: 1-Click Webhosting and u can make ur weapens +3 or + 5 or +7 or +9 by downloading from this link RapidShare: 1-Click Webhosting
How much seal powder to seal up plume
11/19/2012 - Dekaron - 2 Replies
Hey guy just wondering how much seal powder do I need to seal up the 131 plume ? And some other ring thx in advance
Changeing Seal Glow
08/31/2012 - SRO Private Server - 0 Replies
Hello, i want to ask you all about how to change Seal glow in Vsro with Hex pk2 editor. I want the smoke from seal glow to be more bigger and other color. I have a tutorial: Silkroad Online Forums • View topic - Changing Seal Glows (professional) but is hard, and idk from where i need to put there other numbers. http://img542.imageshack.us/img542/944/4444wq.jpg This is how i want to look weapons, right weapon, but a lite small to be that glove. If someone can help me with...
(REQ) Seal emulator Or Seal online Private server :)
10/13/2011 - Private Server Advertising - 2 Replies
thx for help :)
Weapon glow editing
05/27/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 0 Replies
Hi ppl. I've got a problem. I'm trying to find spear's effect *.dds file so I can edit it. I've been looking around to find it, but I just cant do it. Anyone edited spear's effect? Someone know whats name of this file? I think it will be same file like for halberd. Thanks.