Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 14:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

iBot - Hackshield closes instantly

Discussion on iBot - Hackshield closes instantly within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
iBot - Hackshield closes instantly

Hi
after trying to get iBot working for few hours i still got a problem that i cant fix.
i copied the hackshield server from the ibot folder into the silkroad folder, patched with phmediapatcher and when i try to start hackshield run, the new window closes immediately.i could read a line by starting it many times there it said something like java couldnt be found.i installed the new java x86 for my win7 64 bit.

anyone who can help me?
Old 12/04/2012, 10:55   #2

try whit java 34 bit
Old 12/04/2012, 15:18   #3

that doesnt make any sense to me.
i tried now some versions of java (because every tutorial shows an other one)
also downloaded jre from the sun website which is recommended at the official ibot page.
im using hackshield 2.0 because 2.1 got removed from mediafire.

EDIT: Downloaded jre from chip and now everything works, exept for the missing update to ibot

Similar Threads Similar Threads
ibot - hackshield error
05/27/2012 - Silkroad Online - 4 Replies
I'm trying to download ibot, I think I got it all set up except for hackshield, I get this error: can't find file silkroad.exe check if you insert the name right and try again the run hackshield (sror) and jar file are in the same map as my sror launcher not in the program files map... but an other map on my desktop with a shortcut (does this matter? all other things worked) can you help me? thx
edxLoader closes itself... [iBot+edx]
01/04/2012 - Silkroad Online - 3 Replies
Ok, so the problem is: I have everything setup for iBot, but when i come to the edxloader part a problem occures. The loader cloese himself after a few seconds... and I dont know what the problem could be... I followed the iBot install guide correctly,... i have all the files, java installed, and those necesarry iBot files, etc, etc... And ye, i run Windows 7 Ultimate x64. Help would be appreciated :)
[IBOT]Hackshield 2.1 Question
11/20/2011 - Silkroad Online - 9 Replies
Yeah, im using hackshield 1.0 atm but im getting dc's every hmm idk 15-30 seconds, and im ong pfarming so this isnt going to work out well, so i downloaded HS 2.0 and its saying this http://i51.tinypic.com/15h0i07.jpg Any clue on how to fix the dc or the error shown above?
Esro closes Ibot
08/23/2011 - SRO Private Server - 5 Replies
well i'm, kinda a massive botter and i tried to play on esro .. i ran all my ibot (from isro) and then i opened the holy bot and i launched my char .. eveyrthing works gr8.. then i logoff from esro and BAM! some kind of error appeared in all my ibot windows then i clicked accept to all and then they get closed. is there a way to stop that happen? coz i really want to play on esro but if to do that i have to stop botting on isro i surelly wont. or maybe another one have the same problem? ...
agbot-auto closes i tried everythin its still closes
06/04/2008 - Silkroad Online - 5 Replies
guys i'm realli sry to bother man, but i tried everythin i hav been readin almost all the thread everydae to hope there is a solution to my prob. i reinstall the bot and tried the srproxy , i jus cant figures wad went wrong the bot work perfect with my laptop but with tis laptop there is tis prob. i did everythin as per normal everythin went perfect but when i logged in the charac its either the bot don reacd my charac or it jus closes all the time.. i realli tried all i can but nth seems to...