Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 01:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Havn't played for awhile...

Discussion on Havn't played for awhile... within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Havn't played for awhile...

Hey there...As the title suggests i havn't played silkroad for about a year and i've noticed a few things

When i kill mobs i dont get items/gold anymore..?
Everyone has SOS items??

How the hell am i supposed to play this...

And in general...is SroKing better than iBot...I cant really decide...i used SroKing for a long time but i want the taxi timer of ibot..

Cheers
Old 11/13/2012, 21:44   #2

iBot is not supported at the moment if Im right . Monsters below lvl 70 doesnt drop anything but such coins . Free sos DG 1-8 u can get at the new npcs in town . From the coins ( tokens) which the monsters drop , you can buy sun - moon items at npc . Also pots u get 4 free ofc.
Old 11/14/2012, 22:43   #3

elite*gold: 130
Lol, joymax made things new?! Good to hear. ^^ But ofc its hopeless.
Old 11/15/2012, 13:03   #4

so silkroad is essentially now the most horrible game ever?
Old 11/22/2012, 10:32   #5

elite*gold: 11
The normal Silkroad is still the old one... SRO R is the new one with no gold etc. below Lv. 70
Thanks
1 User