Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 10:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Agentserver and Gameserver problem.

Discussion on Agentserver and Gameserver problem. within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 8
Agentserver and Gameserver problem.

My server is crashing like 3-5 times per day, sometimes its agent server, sometimes its gameserver, sometimes its both.. what can be causing this problem??

In some cases I dont even have to restart agentserver or gameserver, I just click again on 'Start Service' on smc and it start without problems..

I have like a month now with this problem and couldnt find a fix for it >.<

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Problem] AgentServer Instant crash after Login !
09/11/2012 - SRO Private Server - 10 Replies
Hello, i was trying a leaked DB of a server , to test somethings and check some new things they added , to learn it for my server xD But after i setup the DB , and opened the game client from an other PC (Using Hamachi) and after i write User&PW and press enter ...... BOOM ! Agent server crash instantly in less than 1 sec , even i can't get errors or hints from it or GS , and from dmp file too :(
No Nprotect AgentServer
03/13/2012 - SRO Private Server - 8 Replies
Someone can fix BlackRogue Agentserver Nprotect Witout Nprotect from agentserver pls. .s
SWSRO AgentServer
11/25/2011 - SRO Private Server - 2 Replies
my friends Login and C9 (AgentServer Error) http://imageupload.org/thumb/thumb_140266.jpg Please Help
AGENTSERVER :@
09/29/2011 - SRO Private Server - 0 Replies
ok.. i really mad with agentserver.. i cant use sro_client without xtrap.. only with xtrap.. fck men.. i really want turn off xtrap detect in AGENTSERVER.. somebody know how? http://img822.imageshack.us/img822/5442/agentk.pn g Uploaded with ImageShack.us so. AGENTSERVER detect who dont have xtrap and pufff DC :S every 3min or 5min :( need fix xd