Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 00:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Problem Agbot: no dc client

Discussion on Problem Agbot: no dc client within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Problem Agbot: no dc client

Hi!
I donwloaded the .rar file that MassMod upload with the guide, and when i use the nodc client wich is in the file, my sro_client doesn't change the forme, always stay in the "flag image form".
Do i use normal sro_client.exe?
Thanks
Old 01/03/2009, 19:00   #2

elite*gold: 28719
The Black Market: 138/0/0
Received Thanks: 21,381
dont download the files from that thread please. they are all outdated. this guide only is there because it explains very well how to install and set up agbot. IŽll remove the links.
Download the tools from our bots/hacks section please
Old 01/03/2009, 22:17   #3

elite*gold: 0
So i just need to download the new agbot and then wiil works? This new version doesnt need nodc client? if need-it put the links please thanks!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[REQUEST]1 client agbot + more than 1 client without
12/01/2008 - Silkroad Online - 2 Replies
I need a version of agbot to i farm my others characts the new version close agbot when i try to open more than 1 CLIENT Without agbot If i open a account with Agbot + 2 Clients without agbot the agbot closes this is not a bug its a block x( i need a old version of a agbot to open more than 1 Clients without it of close my bot Ty all ;x
AgBot problem when launching agbot
09/06/2008 - Silkroad Online - 1 Replies
Run-time error '339': component 'comctl32.ocx' or one of its dependencies not correctly registered: a file is missing or invalid im having this problem when im clicking on the agbot. need help how to fix this.
AGbot problem or wtf is going on with my client
06/15/2008 - Silkroad Online - 6 Replies
Hi i played with AGbot for 1 week and before 30 minutes i got disconnected and now look at this http://img371.imageshack.us/img371/373/srohp4.th.p ng[/I and when i get to my login screen when i try to login its gives me C7 error and says that i cant connect to server
Need help about No dc Client and agBot
03/07/2008 - Silkroad Online - 1 Replies
Can i use Greyfox no dc client with agbot?